Outdoor Growing Oak trees with Watermelons in Michigan

Awesome dude[emoji106][emoji482]
There really big man great job so far. Your going to have a great harvest.
We are in the home stretch now only about 4 or 5 weeks
to go.[emoji120] [emoji274]
I've been working grow 2 hard. Just about all ready for the buds to fatten up now.[emoji482]

It's my fountain of youth for sure I'm pushing 40 n I feel like a kid at the candy shop every time I enter the garden

Awesome dude[emoji106][emoji482]
There really big man great job so far. Your going to have a great harvest.
We are in the home stretch now only about 4 or 5 weeks
to go.[emoji120] [emoji274]
I've been working grow 2 hard. Just about all ready for the buds to fatten up now.[emoji482]
I hear ya it's been a busy season full of work ! I hope this Michigan weather holds out to finish strong. It should b one hell of a harvest this year if things keep going good. I'm buying a rosin press here soon to help with the amount I'll have on hand I dont think I'll have enough room in my safe to keep it all unless I break it down somehow.

So I get home from work today after putting in 65 hours in 5 days to find CPS in my driveway err ! Apparently my neighbor doesn't like my crop n the cops wouldn't do shit about it so they sent CPS crawling up my ass. I have 6 kids ranging from 16 to 6 between me n my wife n my veggie garden is right next to my weed garden n my fucking queer of a neighbor turned me in because my kids are in my veggie garden next to my weed garden! Fuck you you cock sucker! My old gangster self wants to come out ! Thug as shit but the old me says wait! I'm not doing anything wrong I'm posting up some walls this weekend if people only knew the dirt I've done !!! Mm.mmm gangsters grow gardens like this !!!! Just leave me alone. I will c this through come hell or high water !

So I get home from work today after putting in 65 hours in 5 days to find CPS in my driveway err ! Apparently my neighbor doesn't like my crop n the cops wouldn't do shit about it so they sent CPS crawling up my ass. I have 6 kids ranging from 16 to 6 between me n my wife n my veggie garden is right next to my weed garden n my fucking queer of a neighbor turned me in because my kids are in my veggie garden next to my weed garden! Fuck you you cock sucker! My old gangster self wants to come out ! Thug as shit but the old me says wait! I'm not doing anything wrong I'm posting up some walls this weekend if people only knew the dirt I've done !!! Mm.mmm gangsters grow gardens like this !!!! Just leave me alone. I will c this through come hell or high water !
The scary bad ass in me wants to come out ! I've been to the pen their is a scary animal inside of me that wants to unload but anyone who does what I do has that animal inside of them ! This ain't no game for ur average Joe sorry afn but were all criminals on here some of us just embrace it !

yes sir!! Here in canada its the same....try to protect your stuff and you are screwed...legal grow or not, doesnt matter! Alarms, cameras...siren towers...they must do their job to protect what is rightfully yours!
Man the bs continues my friend ! Dont have a family n a big grow either. Fuck cps this shit ain't over.

Damn, hang in there! Tell CPS what they need to hear so they can just disappear and keep on living your best life man--for you and the family! :pass:

I'll never back down. You cant have your cake n eat it too. Its legal in Michigan its all locked up some nosey ass neighbors dont like shit eat a fat cock ! This is my family! Make a law their is no new laws in Michigan with cps and weed. If I want to show my 16 year old how to garden weed like my mom showed me when I was 15 eat a big fat cock

Back