Outdoor Growing Oak trees with Watermelons in Michigan

Are you feeding anything yet?
Yes! I use molasses and happy frog fruit n flower dry amendments and add general hydroponics bloom formula and earth juice bloom part b. A couple of other things but I cant remember right now lol. I'll look when I get home. I usually only feed them 2 or 3 times through the grow though.

Its not stoner paranoia bud...its a real and genuine threat to every monster plant grower. There is bad people that will take your hard effort if you let them.
I hear ya! When u see people stop n stare from the road with binoculars they are up to no good. I've chased off a few cars like a rabid dog so far this year surprisingly no one cares to talk to you when ur carrying a bat . So much stress comes when planes fly over and cars creap bye. I honestly cant wait for the season to b over so I can lower my guard a bit.

Its not stoner paranoia bud...its a real and genuine threat to every monster plant grower. There is bad people that will take your hard effort if you let them.
You're right about that[emoji730]
I guess that's one thing I can say I'm kind of glad I live in the city now just for that reason because even though I got to be low profile.
But if something jumps off in my backyard I got alarms cameras and things but I don't have any you know anything's that's going to hurt anybody right that's a good thing because you can get your ass sued off if you hurt somebody trying to get to your crop in Michigan.
so just to let y'all know that.
don't booby-trap your shit or you could to go to jail.
But if something jumps off in my backyard all I got to do is dial 911... That's sweet it's the only thing I can say is that its flipped 180 from what it was 10 years ago 10 years ago that happened they would lock your ass up in a heartbeat LOL[emoji55]

I have signs on my driveway and as you come down the long drive there are four signs total .....

First Sign asks politely Not to Trespass

Second gives a sterner warning

Third talks about video surveillance

Fourth Sign Had Warning Dog DOES BITE

The Signs Work - People usually stop at the second but rare to go past third and never past fourth sign

I would employ a few different signs - Can’t Hurt ......

Also might try some smelly Fly Traps hung in trees - Walmart $5 each the smell along with some warnings signs may help deter?

definitely pack n the frost!
Love the flower arrangement on your kitchen table
Little outdoor update bubblegum auto is entertaining week 3 of flower outside looking ok it was beat up from inside already too much heat not enough air flow but anyways all my outdoor photo girls are kiking into flower I haven't seen much more vertical growth n they are looking buddy! My Cinderella 99 # 1 is a staggering 10 ft tall and 6 ft wide wowza! Most all the rest are 8 ft and I have 3 that are only just over 6 ft damn runts lol. Definitely my best year to date but I hope to keep getting better . View attachment 1086931 View attachment 1086932 View attachment 1086933 View attachment 1086934 View attachment 1086935 View attachment 1086936 View attachment 1086937 View attachment 1086938 View attachment 1086942 View attachment 1086943 View attachment 1086944
".......my best year............." music to the grower's ear! My personal best2. Almost twice the yield as last season, which was best @thetime
onward and upward grobro :bump:
Thank you sir, good luck in final ......

Deer and rabbits are issues for sure grobro ..... Wish I had some outside grow area and for sure head to head baby - issue is sun as my yard has a bunch of trees .......

Always be your best but I say to you: may not be a good as I once was but I can be once as good as I ever was and grow a darn nice plant ......

Few pics of my outside vegetables / flowers .....

View attachment 1088573

View attachment 1088579

View attachment 1088569
brings a smile from the far North
I plan on spending a few hours this weekend out in the garden doing some defoliation and lollipoping maybe the last time for the year. I would say I'm probably week 2 of flower with most of the plants. It's so amazing how these things bloom outdoors after growing indoors n out the difference the sun and soil makes their really is no comparison outdoor soil grown weed is hands down the best smoke imo. Its stronger more flavorful smoke it flowers much quicker and the flowers are way more dense the colors are more defined and the outrage effect that comes with it is amazing I dont know if it's a true statement but it seems to me anyway that the medicinal properties are better with outdoor organic grown weed.
been my observations also
Sorry wrong thread. Supposed to b my indoor grow. They look good though
:d5:
Got 2 pit bulls 6 security cameras live feed to my e mail and 2 trail cameras linked to my phone and 2 security fences but that stuff only keeps honest people at bay ya know ! That n I have stoner paranoia lol
I like this

words like awesome and inspiring leap to mind
everytime
I see your green
Thank you for the kind words. I cant believe what I helped mother nature do this year either. Its absolutely a crazy feeling standing in this grow I cant even explain it what a rush

Some goofy pics my wife took of me in the garden. I'm 6'3" tall 225 lbs for some size reference!
20190829_185554.jpg
20190829_185502.jpg
20190829_185458.jpg
20190829_185456.jpg
20190829_185442.jpg

Back