Indoor Growing a pound and a half in a 4x2’ tent

I’ll show you mine if you show me yours! Lol! :biggrin:
Happy to check in, glad to see your current round of pictures! :thumbsup: Looking great! Must be a challenge to schwazz around a scrog net?

I'll be at the end of week 7 on Monday, I can post a couple of pics then.

And now my ADHD kicks in and I must say something about those bottles....So many reasons for them to be clean
:yeahthat: I am trying to figure that out too:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: how are they are so dirty with that many plants going I would think he’d be going through a bottle or 2 every grow :doh:

Happy to check in, glad to see your current round of pictures! :thumbsup: Looking great! Must be a challenge to schwazz around a scrog net?

I'll be at the end of week 7 on Monday, I can post a couple of pics then.
Yes… the schwazzing is definitely very time consuming with the net in the way.
I’ll be doing things a little different compared to a typical scrog grow and plan on releasing the plants from the net around week 5 of flower to be able to clean them up properly. The 3” training net won’t be needed anymore by then with the limbs permanently formed and the plants should bulk up well with everything defoliated for the last phase of flower.
What made you go organic in flower bro?
Just wanted to mix things up a little brother. :rolleyes1:
:yeahthat: I am trying to figure that out too:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: how are they are so dirty with that many plants going I would think he’d be going through a bottle or 2 every grow :doh:
Lol… sorry about the ugly dirty bottles fellas!
I buy nutrients in bulk and just fill the smaller bottles when I need too. I guess it wouldn’t hurt to clean the bottles every time I refill though.
Laziness! :nono:

1677264745409.jpeg

Very nice 420! I started my run right after yours.
Feels like I’ve filled up a 55 gal barrel with leaves so far. :biggrin: I like what I’m seeing.
Thanks Rick! :thumbsup:
Ha ha… I was just thinking the same thing the other day after a round of defoliating. Been filling my green bin with so many cannabis leaves lately and not leaving much room for the yard waste. :nono:
Hard to believe how much foliage comes off of these plants.

Yes… the schwazzing is definitely very time consuming with the net in the way.
I’ll be doing things a little different compared to a typical scrog grow and plan on releasing the plants from the net around week 5 of flower to be able to clean them up properly. The 3” training net won’t be needed anymore by then with the limbs permanently formed and the plants should bulk up well with everything defoliated for the last phase of flower.

Just wanted to mix things up a little brother. :rolleyes1:

Lol… sorry about the ugly dirty bottles fellas!
I buy nutrients in bulk and just fill the smaller bottles when I need too. I guess it wouldn’t hurt to clean the bottles every time I refill though.
Laziness! :nono:

View attachment 1568454

Back