Indoor Growing a pound and a half in a 4x2’ tent

That looks like a ton of work you put in! Although, your grows are always wicked impressive. I love watching the twists and tricks you pull out. I remember your stress tests where you did just mad things to them and still pulled off a nice finish.

Very nice 420! I started my run right after yours.
Feels like I’ve filled up a 55 gal barrel with leaves so far. :biggrin: I like what I’m seeing.
Thanks Rick! :thumbsup:
Ha ha… I was just thinking the same thing the other day after a round of defoliating. Been filling my green bin with so many cannabis leaves lately and not leaving much room for the yard waste. :nono:
Hard to believe how much foliage comes off of these plants.
I feed them leaves to the chickens. Between the six or seven of them, they get rid of two plants worth a day.
If you don't have chickens and need to get rid of it you can always burn it, but you need to burn it hot and clean. I've used a metal barrel, with a hole cut in the bottom side. Using a roofing burner I keep the fire hot and blazing through that side hole. I start with a layer of dry wood to get a hot base. Then dump the plant material in a cardboard box and put that onto the fire. Then turn up the gas and let her rip until only ashes are left. If I keep the torch at the right angle I barely get any smoke and thus no smell either. My missus stood down wind while I was doing it and was amazed it only smelled like I was starting the BBQ...

My chickens always just peck at bits of it and leave the rest.
I've got a 15 x 15 ft compost heap for my horse shit and chicken shit and general garden waste thats perfect to hide my evidence of a good defol

Per @420autoflower 's request, here are some updates from this morning, completion of the 7th week. This is a testament to the resilience of good genetics, and some plain old luck. I've had a lot on my mind lately and my head has not been in the game, made a bunch of mistakes and had some equipment failures. My plants started to bud early, and then a pure 'space out', I did my schwazzing on weeks 1 and 3 of flower instead of 2 and 4. All things considered, I'm surprised and happy with how they look now. Hopefully my luck will hold out.

02.27.23_week7-top.jpg02.27.23_week7-angle.jpg02.27.23_week7-side.jpg02.27.23_week7-bonus.jpg02.27.23_week7-purprolxbud.jpg

Last picture is of the Purple Rolex, which is the frostiest so far (honorable mention goes to the Double Grape, which is a close second).

That looks like a ton of work you put in! Although, your grows are always wicked impressive. I love watching the twists and tricks you pull out. I remember your stress tests where you did just mad things to them and still pulled off a nice finish.
Thanks @DCLXVI
It is a lot of work but the payoff is well worth it in the end. I should just keep it simple and grow a handful of plants but for some reason it’s always an ongoing quest for me to grow as much as I can in small spaces while maximizing the potential of my equipment.
It’s an addiction brother and I’ve obviously been bitten hard!

Back