Indoor Growing a pound and a half in a 4x2’ tent

Per @420autoflower 's request, here are some updates from this morning, completion of the 7th week. This is a testament to the resilience of good genetics, and some plain old luck. I've had a lot on my mind lately and my head has not been in the game, made a bunch of mistakes and had some equipment failures. My plants started to bud early, and then a pure 'space out', I did my schwazzing on weeks 1 and 3 of flower instead of 2 and 4. All things considered, I'm surprised and happy with how they look now. Hopefully my luck will hold out.

View attachment 1569241View attachment 1569240View attachment 1569242View attachment 1569239View attachment 1569243

Last picture is of the Purple Rolex, which is the frostiest so far (honorable mention goes to the Double Grape, which is a close second).
Wow… nice looking crop my friend! :d5:
Despite your hiccups in the beginning everything is turning out really well. Packed tent, beautiful canopy of colas, nicely pruned plants and they all started flowering at the same time.
Couldn't ask for more!

Wow… nice looking crop my friend! :d5:
Despite your hiccups in the beginning everything is turning out really well. Packed tent, beautiful canopy of colas, nicely pruned plants and they all started flowering at the same time.
Couldn't ask for more!
Thanks man! It often surprises me when I do things "wrong" and the plants respond well either despite it, or maybe because of it. I had an ounce of experience and a pound of luck on this one.

Haven't seen @420autoflower in a bit, here's hoping all is going well in his world --

:cheers:
Appreciate your concern @Humanrob! :bighug:
Life has been a little stressful for me in many ways recently but doing well overall. Haven’t been on the forum since they were doing maintenance on the site and just finally found my way back. Got a lot of catching up to do. Lol

Appreciate your concern @Humanrob! :bighug:
Life has been a little stressful for me in many ways recently but doing well overall. Haven’t been on the forum since they were doing maintenance on the site and just finally found my way back. Got a lot of catching up to do. Lol
Stress happens! Good to hear you're OK, and I hope things smooth out for ya. Looking forward to the updates - :cooldance:

Hey bro! Welcome back. Was hoping you’d find your way back lol.

Did you get any recent updates on your grow? I had a nightmare with my drying this time around. Smoke still good but lost some terps and weight. Overdried it

Hey bro! Welcome back. Was hoping you’d find your way back lol.

Did you get any recent updates on your grow? I had a nightmare with my drying this time around. Smoke still good but lost some terps and weight. Overdried it
Thanks brother!
I’ll snap a few pics shortly and get you caught up on the grow.

I’m not the best at drying/curing either and always afraid of losing those precious terps. Never had nightmares about it though. Lol!

Back