Lighting Growage Life with GC

Nice tent man. Girls looking good. Loved the smell and taste of chem bubbly. Got one left waiting till I have some sts to run her.

Thanks dude.. trying to up my game lately. The work done over summer is paying off with much more space to play, brought back the thrill instead of it being a chore. And these fucking lights!.. glad I made the investment. Now I have a case of the "Mizzo's" and need more autocobs. ;)

We were talking about something to allow airflow to the fabric pot bottoms, this is what I came up with. Thought about it and ended up cutting pieces from an empty milk container, should work just fine. Thanks again for the tip..

Smartiespacer.jpg

I call it "The Smartie Spacer".. patent pending!

I want to see how well I can run into summer this year, part of the decision to move a tent to LED. If it works out well I'll need another new tent and light package. Cobfather will get a shout..

I have more insulation for growage, and would like to see how well an 8k or so AC unit keeps the space cool. Yesterday I needed to up the second tent to 1K watt HID from the 600w lighting that was in it.. got down to 20*F last night.

Also moved a few AVT from under the autocob's to the HID tent.. these Chem Bubbly's are taking off.

Dec19group.jpg

The Forgotten Cookies showing orange coloring now, and bulking up nicely. Day 60 tomorrow iirc..
Dec19FCswell.jpg

These are the best plants i'v grown in awhile, health wise. I look fwd to pulling more from the lady's once I get better with this Mega Crop, this is my first round with it and so far i'm very impressed with it. It appears to be stupid proof.. :)

I want to see how well I can run into summer this year, part of the decision to move a tent to LED. If it works out well I'll need another new tent and light package. Cobfather will get a shout..

I have more insulation for growage, and would like to see how well an 8k or so AC unit keeps the space cool. Yesterday I needed to up the second tent to 1K watt HID from the 600w lighting that was in it.. got down to 20*F last night.

Also moved a few AVT from under the autocob's to the HID tent.. these Chem Bubbly's are taking off.

View attachment 989353

The Forgotten Cookies showing orange coloring now, and bulking up nicely. Day 60 tomorrow iirc..View attachment 989354

These are the best plants i'v grown in awhile, health wise. I look fwd to pulling more from the lady's once I get better with this Mega Crop, this is my first round with it and so far i'm very impressed with it. It appears to be stupid proof.. :)

Nice colas man. They look freaking thick. Overall great looking garden.

View attachment 989353

The Forgotten Cookies showing orange coloring now, and bulking up nicely. Day 60 tomorrow iirc..View attachment 989354

Yeah man it gets better once u get dialed into the Megacrop. Things r looking great. Gonna be enjoying some great strains.

Happy New Years eve to all at AFN.. wishing y'all a safe and bountiful 2019.

On the menu tonight is some Mephisto goodness, Gold Glue and AvT. Also have a preroll Master Kush from a MA dispensary my bud stopped at awhile back (my first experience with dispensary weed). Probably pop a cork in a bottle of wine or perhaps mix myself something. Let's not forget the ribs and ham I smoked all afternoon today... :) I don't go out on Amateur night.. ;) Enjoy time with friends and family while ya can folks!

So, pics taken today, day 72 for the Forgotten Cookies. Last week has been alternating straight water and very light feed, water only till Amber pays a visit. Did get some foxtailing on a few of them, and 3 finger fans? Took a lower branch a few days ago.. sample soon.

Dec31FC1.jpg

Dec31FC2.jpg

Dec31group.jpg

Here's one of the Chem Bubbly's that are now into flowering.. strong sidebranching on this strain.

Dec31CB1.jpg

Happy New Year!

Took the last Forgotten Cookie and the first of three more AvT a few days ago and let them sit in a dark area for 3 days.. their hanging as of this am. Two of the FC has issue with some foxtailing, as is one of the AvT.

From a bit of reading i'v been doing most say it can be contributed to genetics, heat or light stress? When it was just the FC showing it I thought it may be genetic (also had some 3 finger fans) heat has been 75* at the warmest, so perhaps the lights. But i'm at 20" or better through flowering. I remember @BigSm0 mentioning foxtails issues.. could it be a spectrum issue? Appreciate any input on this anyone may have, i'd like to eliminate the issue for better bag appeal.

So, a few pics.

Jan14group.jpg

Two remaining AvT, this is the strain all my friends seem to favor. I'll need to restock at some point.

Jan14AVT1.jpg

Jan14AVT2.jpg

Jan14AVT3.jpg

The ChemBubbly are doing well, I plan to run a few of these outdoor this season also.

Jan14CB1.jpg

Jan14CB2.jpg

I plan to flower this under AutoCob's so i'll share this also. Few years back I won a bud/plant of the month contest on a defunct forum, received three beans from "WiseGuy Genetics" labeled "Girls Gone Wild" (photoperiod reg's). Searching this brought near nothing.. except a story about someone ripping genetics from "Cosa Pharms". WiseGuy and Cosa seem to be non existant now so I figured i'd give them a shot. Story is these are a cross of GSC and DJ Short Blueberry Muffin pheno. Two of three germ'd but only one made it, let's see what I get.

Jan14GGW2.jpg

Back