Lighting Growage Life with GC

Day 60 on the GGW, I did not get a blue pheno like the breeders pic I shared earlier.. but I did get a lil color.

GGW in back left corner, a clone from her in left front, and 3x HSO ChemDawg all about 1 week into flower. Looks like another week or bit more for the GGW and then I can spread out the other 4 lady's.

Apr6GGW-1.jpg

Apr6GGW-2.jpg

Apr6GGW-3.jpg

Spring has arrived here.. been a long winter.

From yesterday, day 67. I found a nanner on a single bud, with mostly cloudy trichs.. placed her in the dark to help ripen up as I needed the space. Again she's supposed to be GSC Forum cut x DJ Flash Blueberry Muffin pheno, an offering from a defunct breeder.. and not much on the net in regards to this strain. Think i'll reveg this plant till I at least sample a nice cured few buds.. just in case.

Her clone is now in stretch with 3x HSO ChemDawg.
April16GGWday67.jpg

April16GGWday67-2.jpg

Have a great 420 guys..

From yesterday, day 67. I found a nanner on a single bud, with mostly cloudy trichs.. placed her in the dark to help ripen up as I needed the space. Again she's supposed to be GSC Forum cut x DJ Flash Blueberry Muffin pheno, an offering from a defunct breeder.. and not much on the net in regards to this strain. Think i'll reveg this plant till I at least sample a nice cured few buds.. just in case.

Her clone is now in stretch with 3x HSO ChemDawg.
View attachment 1046430

View attachment 1046431

Have a great 420 guys..
Some nice looking buds. :thumbsup: I could trim those all day long.

Bit on the small side Hemi, but they'll do for the first sample. The branching from seed is really nice, not so much on the clone obviously.. removed the fans and scoped her last night, finally a touch of amber at around day 75. I'll probably hang her this weekend.

The GGW clone and ChemDawg's are about done stretching, i'll start bringing the autocob's down a lil closer than last run.

Shame Mephisto had the payment issue this past 420, wanted to order some more AvT and try a few of the new sativa crosses. I did order up some Gorilla Bubble BX4 and Pine Tar Gush from Tony's Tortured beans.. looking fwd to running these.

Last edited:
Sampled a GGW bud last night, nice smoke but i'll leave it be till Memorial Day weekend and try her again after a good cure. I'll be letting the strain go after the clone finishes in favor of some GSC cross by Chunky's bag seeds.

GGWchop.jpg

GGWhung.jpg

So, I have left the GGW clone and 3x HSO ChemDawg under the autocobs. This will be the last of my indoor till late summer. I'll be doing some more work in the Growage prepping for a pending bill to pass here in my home state for recreational. I'll be set to run year round once it gets passed and implemented.

The last GGW and ChemDawg as they were a few days ago, i'll post some more pics as the buds progress.

MayGGWandCD.jpg

Hope y'all are well..

Looks like I failed to update the last run.. i'm now shut down for the summer. But my break wont be as long as it usually is, I have more work planned for the Growage and may be able to run year round next summer. Just in time for legal home grow proposal in my home state.

I'll be buying another Gorilla or comparable tent to replace a cheaper tent which had a zipper failure, and an extension for the current one to run taller plants under the AutoCob's.

I see my thread has been moved, hope all is good with @BigSm0

I'm also about out stock on autoflower beans, have maybe a dozen Mephisto Chem Bubbly's left. Has Mephisto fixed their payment issues?.. I wasn't able to place my usual 4/20 order.

I don't have much time to check in here at times, any must try auto's I should consider picking up? Last I heard Mephisto was to release some sativa leaning work, that would be welcome in my circle.

Hope all are well here.. hope to get a bit more active around here soon.

MayGGWandCD.jpg

Looks like I failed to update the last run.. i'm now shut down for the summer. But my break wont be as long as it usually is, I have more work planned for the Growage and may be able to run year round next summer. Just in time for legal home grow proposal in my home state.

I'll be buying another Gorilla or comparable tent to replace a cheaper tent which had a zipper failure, and an extension for the current one to run taller plants under the AutoCob's.

I see my thread has been moved, hope all is good with @BigSm0

I'm also about out stock on autoflower beans, have maybe a dozen Mephisto Chem Bubbly's left. Has Mephisto fixed their payment issues?.. I wasn't able to place my usual 4/20 order.

I don't have much time to check in here at times, any must try auto's I should consider picking up? Last I heard Mephisto was to release some sativa leaning work, that would be welcome in my circle.

Hope all are well here.. hope to get a bit more active around here soon.

View attachment 1073908

Amazing grow!! This is really the best of the best!

@BigSm0 thanks for the compliment Sir...

I just popped two Mephisto Chem Bubby's i'll be running outdoors mixed in with the Tomato's. My garden soil consists of original soil, half a triaxle dumptruck (neighbor and I split) of compost soil and all my used Root's Organic rootballs. I till it in come spring. Nutes will be Megacrop on entire garden.

My first run of the new season will be photoperiods, purchased Crockett's Tangie https://www.seedsherenow.com/shop/breeders/crockett-family-farms/crockett-family-farms-tangie/ and Gorilla Bubble BX4 as well as Gorilla Bubble x Pine Tar Kush (Pine Tar Gush) from Tony's Tortured Beans https://greatlakesgenetics.com/pine-tar-gush-each-pack-will-include-2-ten-packs-of-ptk-x-gb.html

Wish i knew another local grower i could gift some of these genetics to for backup. Perhaps once my state does the right thing soon..

I guess i'll PM Mephisto and see what's available stateside and what payment options are. I wont be able to run Photo's all winter through.

Hope everyone is well.. :cheers:

So, time to start some seeds. Dropped a 12pk of Crockett's Tangie and thinking I have some older stock that's testing my patience. Finally had 3 pop this am, hoping for enough to attempt a seed run at least if my luck doesn't improve.

Gonna hold off on the Gorilla Bubble run for the time being, looking to run some sativa dominant lady's for awhile.

I recently was turned on to Night Owl Genetics which is daz from Mephisto's current work as I understand it. Just ordered a pack of his Zamaldelica and also a pack of Wizards Apprentice. Also trying to order some Fantasmo from Mephisto but i'm awaiting a response from them in reference to my difficulties ordering off their site. @stan_mephisto is there a US based phone/email I can contact direct? Sorry for any inconvenience but i'm spoiled on y'alls work..

I had to replace a cheaper tent for this season because of another zipper failure, I received my second Gorilla tent a few weeks ago. AC unit is about to go in the wall, more insulation has been purchased. Been a busy summer and had hoped to have all my improvements done by now but i'm close.. Jars are dwindling, time to get to work!

Back