Lighting Growage Life with GC

Great looking plants for 2.5 weeks man. Very healthy and lots of growth. If you can keep it up, should be great.
Good to see you post about being the winner of the give away too.
In that tent picture, the exhaust doesn't go outside thru a roof vent. Are you keeping it that way?
I camped 2 nights this year. pretty pathetic. Would have liked more. But now we just got 16 inches of snow followed by another 5 today. Freaking crazy weather. Not good for camping.

We just wrapped up our last trip of the year yesterday. Glamping as some call it. 26’ Springdale with a 12” thick memory foam mattress in the master bedroom. My 4&5 year olds blasting around the campground on their matching pink atv’s lol.

We just wrapped up our last trip of the year yesterday. Glamping as some call it. 26’ Springdale with a 12” thick memory foam mattress in the master bedroom. My 4&5 year olds blasting around the campground on their matching pink atv’s lol.

I forgot I did Glamp this year too for 2 nights, for the first time. So I'm up to 4 nights now! LOL. It was a big tent on a platform in someones backyard in a city! Cheaper than a hotel but I'll never stay there again. I would rather get gouged for a shitting motel room than do that again.

I have stayed at this place a few times though. In a tee-pee and in a trappers tent over the years.
upload_2018-10-9_20-35-58.png

upload_2018-10-9_20-36-42.png

upload_2018-10-9_20-38-15.png

Day 23:

Hoping these stretch some more.. only a foot tall on the tallest ones. I'm surprised to be seeing pistils this early.

AVT3 has been topped, never topped an auto.

They grew into the cobs about 6" I guess, I raised the light the same and am roughly 2' from tops.

AVT1
AVT1Oct16.jpg

AVT2
AVT2Oct16.jpg

AVT3
AVT3Oct16.jpg

AVT4
AVT4Oct16.jpg

GG1
GGOct16.jpg

Got my second tent setup, but should probably journal elsewhere since they will run under 600 & 1k watt HPS? Dropped 4x Forgotten Cookies for this one.

Day 36ish..

I did something to stunt the height on these, so I added the last 4 I germed (one week old) to the tent to fill canopy. The 4 add'l are more Mephisto genetics, Forgotten Cookies this time around.

So I need something to put in the other tent asap, dropped more Mephisto's.. 4x AVT and a single Chem Bubbly.

Looks like the Mephisto supersoil mixture I did is just about right, with just a bit of tip burn. I did 2/3 container amended, everything after the original 5 will be fed Mega Crop.

Thinking about chuckin some pollen, how does Double Grape crossed with a male photoperiod Grand Daddy Purple sound? Give it a lil more color at least right?

The original 5
group1Oct28.jpg

Couple AVT
group2Oct28.jpg

group4Oct28.jpg

Single Gold Glue and the shortest to date
group3Oct28.jpg

And the full tent with latest..
group5Oct28.jpg

I know when my girls come out like that it’s cause I overwatered. AVT should get much much taller. Watch out those forgotten. Cookies can get tall. I had to break mines neck to keep her under the light.

Day 44ish..

The single Gold Glue is smelling fantastic.
Nov6GG.jpg

The 4x AVT is as well. Two plants yellowing fans down low..
Nov6AVT1.jpg

Nov6AVT2.jpg

Nov6AVT3.jpg

Nov6AVT4.jpg

The 4 seedlings in tent received their first feeding today, pulled out my Bluelab I bought a year ago. Base water was 0.1, and added roughly 1.25 scoops from a 1/4 teaspoon scoop. Ended up at 1.7 ec? I need to find time to do some reading.. way behind and winging it from rough read of MC's feeding schedule.

What are you guys using to measuring the Mega Crop?

Nov6MCfeed1.jpg

Mizzo.. I think I actually underwatered in the beginning trying to "get the first two weeks right". If I overwatered.. i'd be shocked.

And no morning sickness yet..

Back