Lighting Growage Life with GC

Add it to your solution just like you would cal mag. I use 1tsp per gallon with MC when its needed, I've only had a couple plants that needed it.

I can get a whole plant pic tonight pop.. the affected leaves are lower's as described within the Mag deficiency charts i found.

OK, about to read up on Epsom, in your experience how much would you add per gallon to start off with? And would you feed that plant epsom alone or add to all?

Appreciate ya dude..

Sitting in the Growage the other night with a friend talking about things, smoking some weed, and watching some utube vids on the flatscreen while monitoring temps in tent/cabinet... then i heard my Hydrofarm inline start acting up. It would slow and speed up rpm on it's own, bypassed the speed controller to rule that out.. and found the inline's motor was about to shit the bed. I swapped to the fan from my second tent as it's unused with seedlings still in cabinet. Got me through the night, and then i did a bit of research as i like to upgrade things as i need them now a days. Settled on an AC Infinity Cloudline T6.. 10 speed fan, and includes temp and humidity control settings.. pretty techy for an older fart like myself. It's due end of this coming week.

So, where we at on the first round of the season you ask? Today is day 56, and these pics are from last night on day 55. I'm expecting day 70 or just a bit more.. i'll add PK booster again for next week, then start flushing. I use MegaCrop and most dont flush, but i do.. until im convinced otherwise.

Few more pics this update.. here's a few of the group and the view i have from my office chair.

Nov13group1.jpg
Nov13group2.jpg

Here are the two RocBud mystery auto's.. one short and one taller which is tallest in tent.

Nov13rocbudgroup.jpg

The shorter one hasnt shown much frost, not like everything else in the tent thus far.

Nov13rocbud1.jpg

And the taller, wish i knew what strain this was.

Nov13rocbud2.jpg

Which leaves us with the 4 Mephisto Double Grape. If you havent grown this yet and have a need in your life for a strong knock you on your ass night night strain.. your missing out! I'm showing these in order of preference as it seems i have none too alike. First time for this much variance in this strain.. or maybe it's a few seem further along.

First, the group of 4 Double Grape..

Nov13dggroup.jpg

And each..

#1 seems to wanna foxtail..
Nov13dgfoxtail1.jpg

Nov13dg2.jpg
Nov13dg2again.jpg

Nov13dg3.jpg
Nov13dg3again.jpg

And the biggest yielder this far, #4
Nov13dg4whole.jpg
Nov13dg4.jpg

So that's where GC is at at the moment, so far i'm having a much better year with healthy plants. I dont know if i got lazy last season of if it was just bad luck. But the good lord has answered my prayers with a grow that should fill plenty of jars for the upcoming Holidays!

I forgot to take pics of auto round 2 that's in cabinet and bound for the smaller 3x3 tent.. another 5 plants if they all fit.

I'm chomping at the bit to pop the beans i purchased from Lucky Dog (SkunkVA) and hope to find a pheno that's very close to the original Chemdog clone he held for almost 30 years now, and is currently breeding with it.

I plan to add AC this spring in an attempt to run year round, and be able to keep a mother or two. I need a local to me to accept a few clones as backup for me..

So, here in the US the fucking epidemic (up yours China) is breaking out again.. among a shitload of other social bullshit. I'm tired of the unrest, violence, division, death and decay of society. People need to sit around a large campfire and share some stellar weed.. remember what our priorities SHOULD be and be kind to one another again. I sure hope this virus doesnt claim me before it becomes a reality. I urge you all to take your loved ones and give them a hug and an i love you!

Stay safe my friends. And the pup says high.. Aspen ran off with a bag.. i hate buying others but he doesnt seem to mind... the lil bastard.

Aspenbagthief.jpeg

Looks like a bountiful harvest ahead for you! And damn, I miss my dog still...........

Sitting in the Growage the other night with a friend talking about things, smoking some weed, and watching some utube vids on the flatscreen while monitoring temps in tent/cabinet... then i heard my Hydrofarm inline start acting up. It would slow and speed up rpm on it's own, bypassed the speed controller to rule that out.. and found the inline's motor was about to shit the bed. I swapped to the fan from my second tent as it's unused with seedlings still in cabinet. Got me through the night, and then i did a bit of research as i like to upgrade things as i need them now a days. Settled on an AC Infinity Cloudline T6.. 10 speed fan, and includes temp and humidity control settings.. pretty techy for an older fart like myself. It's due end of this coming week.

So, where we at on the first round of the season you ask? Today is day 56, and these pics are from last night on day 55. I'm expecting day 70 or just a bit more.. i'll add PK booster again for next week, then start flushing. I use MegaCrop and most dont flush, but i do.. until im convinced otherwise.

Few more pics this update.. here's a few of the group and the view i have from my office chair.

View attachment 1253753View attachment 1253754

Here are the two RocBud mystery auto's.. one short and one taller which is tallest in tent.

View attachment 1253755

The shorter one hasnt shown much frost, not like everything else in the tent thus far.

View attachment 1253756

And the taller, wish i knew what strain this was.

View attachment 1253757

Which leaves us with the 4 Mephisto Double Grape. If you havent grown this yet and have a need in your life for a strong knock you on your ass night night strain.. your missing out! I'm showing these in order of preference as it seems i have none too alike. First time for this much variance in this strain.. or maybe it's a few seem further along.

First, the group of 4 Double Grape..

View attachment 1253758

And each..

#1 seems to wanna foxtail..
View attachment 1253759

View attachment 1253760View attachment 1253761

View attachment 1253762View attachment 1253763

And the biggest yielder this far, #4
View attachment 1253764View attachment 1253765

So that's where GC is at at the moment, so far i'm having a much better year with healthy plants. I dont know if i got lazy last season of if it was just bad luck. But the good lord has answered my prayers with a grow that should fill plenty of jars for the upcoming Holidays!

I forgot to take pics of auto round 2 that's in cabinet and bound for the smaller 3x3 tent.. another 5 plants if they all fit.

I'm chomping at the bit to pop the beans i purchased from Lucky Dog (SkunkVA) and hope to find a pheno that's very close to the original Chemdog clone he held for almost 30 years now, and is currently breeding with it.

I plan to add AC this spring in an attempt to run year round, and be able to keep a mother or two. I need a local to me to accept a few clones as backup for me..

So, here in the US the fucking epidemic (up yours China) is breaking out again.. among a shitload of other social bullshit. I'm tired of the unrest, violence, division, death and decay of society. People need to sit around a large campfire and share some stellar weed.. remember what our priorities SHOULD be and be kind to one another again. I sure hope this virus doesnt claim me before it becomes a reality. I urge you all to take your loved ones and give them a hug and an i love you!

Stay safe my friends. And the pup says high.. Aspen ran off with a bag.. i hate buying others but he doesnt seem to mind... the lil bastard.

View attachment 1253766

Looks like a bountiful harvest ahead for you! And damn, I miss my dog still...........

I need it bro! I got some yesterday from a local dude.. top shelf he called it, meh. Told him come spring i'll open his eyes to top shelf.

Get yourself a pup Pop..

The recent upgrades to growage, add'l insulation are really a huge improvement. Last night dipped into the lower 30's, and i'm still running under Autocob's!

Just a couple bud shots taken this morning. Not too much longer now, last few feeds have been half the usual strength, and i'll be on Ph'd straight water starting this coming week. Get it dried and partly cured just in time for the holidays!

Some Double Grape shots..

Nov21DG1.jpg Nov21DG2.jpg

Nov21DG3.jpg Nov21DG4.jpg

Nov21DG5.jpg

And the two RocBud's..

Nov21RocBud1.jpg Nov21RocBud2.jpg

Hope all are well.. stay safe!

Day 70 they went dark for last 3 days, pulled the larger fans that i dont collect for a bubble run. Tomorrow i'll start trimming and hanging inside the tent. At that time the oscillating fan goes off with only the inline pulling through the passive intakes.

Loving this new inline, once tent is empty i'll finish installing the temp/humidity probe and program it's functions.

I have a few pics from day 70 i need to send from my phone to post here, i'll do that soon. Gotta tell ya, so far this run produced the densest bud's i'v done to date, and dropping the temps last few weeks brought some color into them as well.

Cloudline T6 installed.jpg

Jeez Louise! Those close up bud shots are epic.

While most complain about trimming I always felt those were the ones who couldn’t grow solid resin rocks like this.

The AutoCob's make me seem a better grower than i am dude.. :cheers: Still awaiting those details @BigSm0 for that package i wanna send ya bro.

Here's a curing Double Grape bud..

CuringDG.jpeg

And the next round under AutoCob's. 3x Mephisto Mango Smile which i'm looking forward to sampling, my first run of this strain. Then 2x ChemBubbly, of about 30 i had accumulated over several orders as freebies. I find this to be pretty popular among my friends and a good yielder. All at 2 weeks from seed.

Dec11group.jpg

Dec112020ChemBubbly.jpg

Dec112020MangoSmile.jpg

Stay safe y'all..

Back