Lighting Growage Life with GC

Thanks Pop's.. just trying to keep up with you guys!

10 days later, they are taking off nicely now. Trying to up the nutes a bit, and awaiting an EC meter gifted at weeks end.

Group shot with 2x ChemBubbly in back corners.. 3x Mango Smile with youngest by about 5 days in center.

Dec212020group.jpg

The larger ChemBubbly, this looks like another large pheno like i'v found in the past, tall, wide and gives up some weight.

Dec212020ChemBubbly.jpg

And a Mango Smile.. thanks @stan_mephisto for having a few available in last drop.. been on my wish list for some time.

Dec112020MangoSmile.jpg

And in the other tent under 600w HPS, the two purple RocBud mystery plants. Anyone care to take a guess as to what they may be? Not much side branching and a tall pronounced main cola. Lastly a Zamaldelica Express from Mephisto.. unseeded by Tangie this run. ;) I learned that lesson..

Dec212020RocBudmystery1.jpg
Dec212020RocBudmystery2.jpg

Dec212020ZamaldelicaX.jpg

I believe i was underfeeding a bit on these last few in the earlier days, i'm at Day 55 today i think.

Hope all are doing well, stay safe. I got some good news today, my two youngest girls who are still at home and work in a local hospital, were both vaccinated last friday.. one with minor side effects and the other with none. Anyway, found out today that they clarified the priority list to include high risk family who live with healthcare professionals.. so i'll be getting vaccinated soon i hope. Yep, i'm jumping on the opportunity..

Those Chembubbly looks wonderful I'll bet they'll smell interesting!

And great about you getting the vaccine! I'll be getting as soon as I can. My lady can't till at least Feb, as she had an MS treatment this month. Maybe by spring I'll be able to get out of the damn house!

Thanks Pop's.. just trying to keep up with you guys!

10 days later, they are taking off nicely now. Trying to up the nutes a bit, and awaiting an EC meter gifted at weeks end.

Group shot with 2x ChemBubbly in back corners.. 3x Mango Smile with youngest by about 5 days in center.

View attachment 1267624

The larger ChemBubbly, this looks like another large pheno like i'v found in the past, tall, wide and gives up some weight.

View attachment 1267626

And a Mango Smile.. thanks @stan_mephisto for having a few available in last drop.. been on my wish list for some time.

View attachment 1267629

And in the other tent under 600w HPS, the two purple RocBud mystery plants. Anyone care to take a guess as to what they may be? Not much side branching and a tall pronounced main cola. Lastly a Zamaldelica Express from Mephisto.. unseeded by Tangie this run. ;) I learned that lesson..

View attachment 1267631 View attachment 1267632

View attachment 1267633

I believe i was underfeeding a bit on these last few in the earlier days, i'm at Day 55 today i think.

Hope all are doing well, stay safe. I got some good news today, my two youngest girls who are still at home and work in a local hospital, were both vaccinated last friday.. one with minor side effects and the other with none. Anyway, found out today that they clarified the priority list to include high risk family who live with healthcare professionals.. so i'll be getting vaccinated soon i hope. Yep, i'm jumping on the opportunity..

:drool: :pop: that purple thoo

To date i'v never had a purple strain i'd look forward to running again.. but get the bag appeal aspect of it. Perhaps i'll think differently after tasting Roc's offerings.

Those Chembubbly looks wonderful I'll bet they'll smell interesting!

And great about you getting the vaccine! I'll be getting as soon as I can. My lady can't till at least Feb, as she had an MS treatment this month. Maybe by spring I'll be able to get out of the damn house!

The CB are one of a few strains that gave me better than 3oz per.. but i run in low humidity this time of year, still working on dialing in environment now that temps are under control. I'v never done a "stem rub" i'v seen mentioned in the past.. maybe i should see what the hubbub is about eh.

Keep the lady and yourself safe Pop.. and get that camper ready! I'm hoping to hit the road for a few months next year.

To date i'v never had a purple strain i'd look forward to running again.. but get the bag appeal aspect of it. Perhaps i'll think differently after tasting Roc's offerings.

The CB are one of a few strains that gave me better than 3oz per.. but i run in low humidity this time of year, still working on dialing in environment now that temps are under control. I'v never done a "stem rub" i'v seen mentioned in the past.. maybe i should see what the hubbub is about eh.

Keep the lady and yourself safe Pop.. and get that camper ready! I'm hoping to hit the road for a few months next year.
hi bro i don't know how I've never come across your journal but you have some great plants

Happy New Year's all, stay safe and be careful... hope all are enjoying the Holidays.

Thank You @St. Tom , appreciate that, i'm trying!

I'll get some fresh pics today and update later tonight.

Thank You Pop's.. hope the New Year is kind to all here.

So, how about a quick update. Not much happening under the Autocob's other than the lady's have entered their stride and stretching towards the lights. I'm at 24" now and adjust up as they grow into, feeding 4g per gallon megacrop. Never did get that EC meter.. but i'll be ordering one asap.

OK.. here's a group shot.
Jan2Group.jpg

2x Chem Bubbly
Jan2ChemBubbly.jpg

3x Mango Smile
Jan2MangoSmile.jpg

Few lady's are nearing the finish line in the other tent..

The RocBud mystery's..
Jan2RocBudmystery1.jpg

Jan2RocBudmystery2.jpg

And a Zamaldelica Express..
Jan2ZE2.jpg

Stay safe everyone...

Hope all are well...

Let's start this update with the smaller tent currently running HPS, these are hanging as of last night with these pics being two days old.

Group shot..
Jan12Group1.jpg

Mephisto CDLCx3BOG x Sour Stomper
Jan12CDLCX3BOGXSOURSTOMP1.jpg
Jan12CDLC.jpg

Night Owl's Zamaldelica Express..
Jan12ZamalExpress1.jpg
Jan12Zamal1.jpg

RocBud's Mystery beans.. i was gifted these from @Mizzo81 Thanks Bro..
Jan12RocBud.jpg
Jan12RocBud2.jpg
Jan12RB1.jpg

This was my first season running RocBud gear, first two mystery seeds turned out to be pretty good smoke.. it didnt stick around long after curing. Some liked it better than the Double Grape i ran with it as it doesnt knock them out quite as hard. I was plesantly surprised the second two beans being purple strains.. the women in my life are all looking fwd to this.

And under the AutoCob's in the other tent..

Jan12MSCBgroup.jpg

One of 3 Mephisto Mango Smile..
Jan12Mango1.jpg

One of two Chem Bubbly..
Jan12ChemBubbly1.jpg

Really looking forward to those Mango Smile personally..

OK, in the seedling cabinet we have the start of this season's photoperiods. These are Lucky Dog's Guerilla Fume'.. if you know anything of the "Chemdog" story these are bred from the legit clone only cut.. from the man (SkunkVA) who closely held the cut for nearly 30 years. I'v found i like Chem's and Diesels, OG's etc.. this strain is claimed to be the closest thing available to the original cut.. aka Chem91. I had terrible germ % from this pack, all my fault i'm sure. I have already spoken to the vendor and another two packs are coming for my collection as well as other Lucky Dog offerings. There will be another two or so photo strains run as well this coming summer.. i'll be adding AC to my growage. More later... :) It's going to be a great summer..

Jan12GuerillaFume1.jpg

Hope this update finds you all well, stay safe and healthy y'all.

Back