Live Stoners Greetings from the great north!=)

just well rotted horse manure mixed into a pre mix will do that ? damn i may just veg with that and use tangs in flower like you said great idea man!!:gary:

Yes....all of those plants are grown only using horse manure!! And the crazy part? The plants in those videos are grown in a mere 7 hours of sunlight!! Here is a couple of pics of REAL photoperiod plants grown in full sunlight(again only using horse manure for the entire veg cycle)All 3 of these are well over 6 feet in height
DSCN0356.JPG

DSCN0355.JPG

IMG_7937.JPG

Yes....all of those plants are grown only using horse manure!! And the crazy part? The plants in those videos are grown in a mere 7 hours of sunlight!! Here is a couple of pics of REAL photoperiod plants grown in full sunlight(again only using horse manure for the entire veg cycle)All 3 of these are well over 6 feet in height
View attachment 968374

View attachment 968376

View attachment 968377
oh my good gravy!! :drool: those truely are monsters!! yeah i was trying to wrap my head around that only 7hrs of sunlight and they got that big !? :dizzy: If we get a summer like we had last year i might consider a photoperiod outdoors those are beautiful 6 foot garden queens if i do say do

oh my good gravy!! :drool: those truely are monsters!! yeah i was trying to wrap my head around that only 7hrs of sunlight and they got that big !? :dizzy: If we get a summer like we had last year i might consider a photoperiod outdoors those are beautiful 6 foot garden queens if i do say do

A large expansive root base, coupled with easily digested nutrients, along with sound training techniques = beastly plants!!

I am man ! thank you! because the White Lemon has a flowering time of 8-9 weeks :sadcry: should have got Hollands Hope instead

Ive grown hollands hope from Dutch Passion.....barely squeezed her in time!!
Swing over to sweet seeds and take a look at their Fast version line of genetics. Green poison, Cream mandarin fast to name a few will be done nice and early.

The flower trigger(how many daylight versus darkness hours), will have just as much of an impact when a plant will finish as the quoted flowering duration.

A large expansive root base, coupled with easily digested nutrients, along with sound training techniques = beastly plants!!
I'm amazed at how much I've learned in the two days on this forum from folks like yourself , i can't say thank you enough! Wish it was May 1st so i could put this info to practice! its like Christmas x100:greenthumb:

I'm amazed at how much I've learned in the two days on this forum from folks like yourself , i can't say thank you enough! Wish it was May 1st so i could put this info to practice! its like Christmas x100:greenthumb:

Go get some beastly plants of your own man! We'll absolutely try to help you achieve your goal.

"Not for a free weed country or continent, but for a free weed world. Unite and grow, for a better, kinder planet"

How far North are you? There are plenty of seed lines with photos \ semi-photos that are specialized for 55N and up over 60N.

Back