Live Stoners Greetings from the great north!=)

oh wow and here i thought it would be a good candidate for up north grow ...I'd definitely be doing the white lemon a disservice trying to grow it up here and i'm a complete greenhorn too haha!
I'll have a look at the Sweet Seeds site. I'm new to fast flowers they look like an interesting genetic for up here in 45.6N! i'll take a look at those specifically our Octobers can be very unforgiving even our Septembers can.

With a flowering time of 8-9 weeks and our shorter days up here in October it would be difficult to finish

I'll have a look at the Sweet Seeds site. I'm new to fast flowers they look like an interesting genetic for up here in 45.6N! i'll take a look at those specifically our Octobers can be very unforgiving even our Septembers can.

Sounds like we may be close....really close!! Same weather here man! I had frost show up in mid september this year...and first snow was oct 10th this year

Go get some beastly plants of your own man! We'll absolutely try to help you achieve your goal.

"Not for a free weed country or continent, but for a free weed world. Unite and grow, for a better, kinder planet"

I've been bitten by the monster grow bug!!! any guidance from you Master growers to this very new Padawan will take ,thank you guys!!

jasper is at the 45th...lots 'o choices to try out!

Oh, that is great conditions for outdoor plants. No need for the more specialized versions then.

@jasperdooauto you could try out some of the Canadian earlies. Texada Timewarp is legendary, you also have Island Bud (GWN seeds), Donkey Dick and Manitoba Poison.

Always been a fan of the Canuck strains. Done a few but at my latitude they are hard to finish, and they don't react to root restriction like the Danes. The ones I've finished is Mighty Mite and the occasional Guerilla Gold [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] pheno.

Just depends on the flower trigger...i have had 10 week flowering plants finish in time...as long as it has an early flower trigger it is feasible!
ohh okay i'll have to look into the white lemon more it might just work...wow thats impressive i'd be biting my nails..that green Poison and cream mandarin look very good!!

Sounds like we may be close....really close!! Same weather here man! I had frost show up in mid september this year...and first snow was oct 10th this year
we had snow October 13th i think our first one and yes frost middle of September too ..then got warm for a bit again was kinda surprised considering how dry and hot it was this summer

Last edited:
Back