Live Stoners Greetings from the great north!=)

would the monster grow guide work with Tangs easy nutrient schedule ? very green when it comes too using nutrients not gonna lie haha

For sure.....but...honestly man..if you can get horse manure it will blow you mind. No effort.minimal to no cost, and explosive growth rates....couple that with a solid flowering regime when the time comes and you will do very well. I did exactly that a couple of seasons ago. Ran horse manure and then switched to advanced nutrients(sensibloom, b-52, overdrive, big bud, sweet candy)

hi all i'm new to growing and auto flowers ,going to do my first real grow in the spring =) , got Strain hunters Auto Fem Skunk and a Canuk Seeds Auto Fem cheese , doing an Outdoor grow & following Tangs beginner grow schedule .Was thinking about adding ADV B-52 but have no clue haha, hope i can learn all that i can and meet new fellow growers =)!

hey @jasperdooauto and welcome to AFN my man, you are in the place to be for all things autoflowering in the canna variety... tag me (@Slater) if you get a journal going, always will to help out if I can and see you to that all important first harvest

saved ya some on the welcome joint, have fun my man

giphy12.gif

The bigger the container, the longer your transplant window is open.
thanks for the info @Mañ'O'Green that makes sense silly me haha :pighug: here i was just gonna stick em in a solo cup and cross my fingers ,and @912GreenSkell holy ! just well rotted horse manure mixed into a pre mix will do that ? damn i may just veg with that and use tangs in flower like you said great idea man!!:gary:

hey @jasperdooauto and welcome to AFN my man, you are in the place to be for all things autoflowering in the canna variety... tag me (@Slater) if you get a journal going, always will to help out if I can and see you to that all important first harvest

saved ya some on the welcome joint, have fun my man

View attachment 968258
hey @Slater im defintly going to start a journal on here, so you folk can join me through the experience and point things out along the way if need be =) thanks so much fore the help and being welcoming this coummintys been wonderful so far!!:worship:

going to post some pictures of my auto seeds ANDD going to commit blaspheme , get your guys opinion on the Photo period seeds i got lol, believe I made a stupid purchase. As I think the growing season would be to short here and it would just be a waste of good seeds

Back