Live Stoners Greetings from the great north!=)

i have some Pro Mix organic potting soil what are good light starter nutrients i'll order them this winter. i'll think about trying 1/2 gallon milk jugs ,dumb question how would i go about transferring them to the 5 gallon smart pots ,when ready do i plant with news paper or carefully peal them out of the jug and paper? thanks!
The newspaper should just slide out of the jug keeping every thing together; then plant newspaper and all. The roots will grow right through it.

45.6 nice!! Sounds like a familiar climate!! Have you read the outdoor guide(s) i wrote yet? They are in the tutorial section if you have not. @trailanimal thanks for the kind words my friend!!
hello @912GreenSkell hear great things from the community about you. And currently reading up on the tutorial now, so far its been an awesome read up!

hello @912GreenSkell hear great things from the community about you. And currently reading up on the tutorial now, so far its been an awesome read up!

If you are looking for photoperiod monsters, there is also a tutorial for that. Feel free to shoot me a tag (@912GreenSkell) or send me a message if you have any questions. Always willing to help out where i can!

If you are looking for photoperiod monsters, there is also a tutorial for that. Feel free to shoot me a tag (@912GreenSkell) or send me a message if you have any questions. Always willing to help out where i can!

I may just have to look into that sounds fun!,so glad i joined this forum learning so much!!, I will @912GreenSkell thanks man =). I'll definitely be asking questions this is my first grow with auto flowers outdoor and will document it through its stages ,can't wait =)

I may just have to look into that sounds fun!,so glad i joined this forum learning so much!!, I will @912GreenSkell thanks man =). I'll definitely be asking questions this is my first grow with auto flowers outdoor and will document it through its stages ,can't wait =)

If you follow the monster training guide, there is a very good chance you will do very well!!

Back