Live Stoners Greetings from the great north!=)

I considered serious six for several seasons, but i saw too many later flowering phenos. Plant that go into november are too much of a risk.

Yeah, not sure about what they've used outside of the Freezeland, but the Freezeland phenos should finish for you.

If you want some decent genetics and crosses of earlies from various countries then check out Gorilla Seeds, you'll easily finish their entire selection since they are 51-53N growers.

Yeah IBL strains are great, especially the F1 sativa\indica hybrids you make of IBL's acclimatized in the same climate.

I've legit seen some 3,5 metre Leb27S x Royal Dane phenos at around 58N.

But at your latitude you won't have a problem with even the mainstream seedbanks early offerings, figure you could even pull off Serious6 from Serious Seeds, and that is quality stuff with parts Freezeland in the mix (pink pistils give it away).
Thanks man that releaves my anxiety about growing the Auto Skunk &cheese .I may even just pop one white lemon and see what happens .though there's a possibility I may buy more seeds from these great suggestions thanks man!

Shoot me a PM if you are interested in any Canadian or Danish outdoor genetics. I don't have any, and I won't send any, but I will point you towards the Scandinavian Seedbanks that are trustworthy and cheap. I only know of one Canadian with a broad selection of their outdoor stuff.

Yeah, not sure about what they've used outside of the Freezeland, but the Freezeland phenos should finish for you.

If you want some decent genetics and crosses of earlies from various countries then check out Gorilla Seeds, you'll easily finish their entire selection since they are 51-53N growers.

I'll have to add that on my seed list thanks @puffy . wish I had have joined this site before I went for my first seed buy.DOH!

Shoot me a PM if you are interested in any Canadian or Danish outdoor genetics. I don't have any, and I won't send any, but I will point you towards the Scandinavian Seedbanks that are trustworthy and cheap. I only know of one Canadian with a broad selection of their outdoor stuff.

Thanks man I'll definitely keep that in mind!,I'll probably stick with the Auto Skunk Fem from strain hunters I bought and maybe use one of the white lemons or free auto Fem cheese they gave me on the order

also look into the many quick and fast versions that are available as well....check out sweet seeds form spain...badass early flowering genetics with heavy production, and smells and tastes are off the charts excellent from what i have grown so far.

Back