Live Stoners Greetings from the great north!=)

Oh, that is great conditions for outdoor plants. No need for the more specialized versions then.

@jasperdooauto you could try out some of the Canadian earlies. Texada Timewarp is legendary, you also have Island Bud (GWN seeds), Donkey Dick and Manitoba Poison.

Always been a fan of the Canuck strains. Done a few but at my latitude they are hard to finish, and they don't react to root restriction like the Danes. The ones I've finished is Mighty Mite and the occasional Guerilla Gold [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] pheno.
really! That is great to hear i have some good conditions for selection, was worried i got the wrong seeds.
@puffy I will look at these Canadian earlies as well thanks man!, i may go with grow my 3 auto skunk as its crossed with a ruderalis from kazakhstan sounds hardy and auto cheese from Canuk seeds i received free on my order. i may be able to get a hold of seeds, from what i am told are called Crinkle. Its some sort of "biker" hash plant hybrid from what was said it looked great for outdoor grown up here the guy may have been B.S'ing me though

Last edited:
Beautiful!! I have done a fair bit of fishing in algonquin. Nice area!! You should do well growing there!
It truly is & peaceful!!Nice man Algonquin has some real good honey holes when it comes to fishing.some pretty spots up here!! awesome good to hear from an experienced grower! =)

Last edited:
Ive grown the texada in a cross(TT X skunk#1). Every seed in the pack finished literally just in the knick of time.

Others...... dutch passion has thrown some real winners my way!! The DP blueberry finishes just in time, but the plants are HUGE...well worth a try!! Yes they push the limits on finishing in time, but payoffs are big!!

Ive grown the texada in a cross(TT X skunk#1). Every seed in the pack finished literally just in the knick of time.

Others...... dutch passion has thrown some real winners my way!! The DP blueberry finishes just in time, but the plants are HUGE...well worth a try!! Yes they push the limits on finishing in time, but payoffs are big!!

I've herd good thing about texeda neverseen it crossed with skunk though sounds yummy.bet its a very nice feeling when they all finish in time=).
dutch passion has some nice looking winners!!, damn i was really close to buying some from True North seed bank but they are out sadly, huge plants are right up my alley !! if the results are good like you say i'll give it a go =)

I've herd good thing about texeda neverseen it crossed with skunk though sounds yummy.bet its a very nice feeling when they all finish in time=).
dutch passion has some nice looking winners!!, damn i was really close to buying some from True North seed bank but they are out sadly, huge plants are right up my alley !! if the results are good like you say i'll give it a go =)

My top 3 yields of all time were the Dutch Passion Blueberry.....that should say something!! Ive grown out the DP blueberry for 6 seasons now. Other awesome DP strains are think fast and durban poison. Most DP strains(photos) i have run finish just in time in early october

The Texada Skunk i grew out was form a canadian breeder peakseedsbc

really! That is great to here i have some good conditions for selection, was worried i got the wrong seeds.
@puffy I will look at these Canadian earlies as well thanks man!, i may go with grow my 3 auto skunk as its crossed with a ruderalis from kazakhstan sounds hardy and auto cheese from Canuk seeds i received free on my order. i may be able to get a hold of seeds, from what i am told are called Crinkle. Its some sort of "biker" hash plant hybrid from what was said it looked great for outdoor grown up here the guy may have been B.S'ing me though

What you need in your life is some Leb27 Sativa line or Indica line (inbred in Denmark from Lebanese seeds dating back to the 70's).

Purple trees and lovely smoke.

user8344_pic115231_1247406388.jpg

user8344_pic115223_1247406320.jpg

Or since I love purple strains, and they are often more mold resistant we can't forgot Royal Ulduz by Bald Man Lala, which is a highland Afghan bred with Danish Passion for generations and stabilized:

royal-ulduz.jpg

Here is a Canadian inbred Sativa line with exotic background mixed with Royal Ulduz. Firms the buds up a bit and is said to be terrific smoke.

royal-wonder-skunk.jpg

Royal Dane IBL crossed with Ulduz, everything with RD in it grows into 2-3 metre trees.

medium.IMG_2543.JPG.c22fb581b26ca130d65330bccfe60ab5.JPG

Danish Passion has breen inbred from original Dutch Passion for years now, and they also like to spread out a bit:

450_08d32c22bff855ced261333d9643caed40df892c_fit.jpg

And there is of course the Danish IBL Pibeurt (which literally means pipe smoke), this one isn't shy when it comes to taking it's space at all.

Piebert4.jpg

Here is Erdpurt which is based on Erdbeer from Switzerland and stabilized as a medical purple pheno in Denmark by Esbe from HfH. So good that ACE decided to continue breeding the line.

erdpurt8.jpg

Please consider these are all grown at 54-58N, but still they are fairly respectable bushes when you compare them to some of the stuff grown further south.

Last edited:
My top 3 yields of all time were the Dutch Passion Blueberry.....that should say something!! Ive grown out the DP blueberry for 6 seasons now. Other awesome DP strains are think fast and durban poison. Most DP strains(photos) i have run finish just in time in early october

The Texada Skunk i grew out was form a canadian breeder peakseedsbc
well if your top three yields came from Dutch Passion Blueberry...it most definitely says something!! and i am buying me some!! wow 6 seasons it must be a reliable plant then. i'll have a gander at them thanks so much for showing me these strains I've never though of growing outdoors . some dolts told me "oh can't grow that outdoors" HA!. DP from the sounds of it has good photos for my area it sounds i'll have to give them a go

What you need in your life is some Leb27 Sativa line or Indica line (inbred in Denmark from Lebanese seeds dating back to the 70's).

Purple trees and lovely smoke.

user8344_pic115231_1247406388.jpg

user8344_pic115223_1247406320.jpg

Or since I love purple strains, and they are often more mold resistant we can't forgot Royal Ulduz by Bald Man Lala, which is a highland Afghan bred with Danish Passion for generations and stabilized:

royal-ulduz.jpg

Here is a Canadian inbred Sativa line with exotic background mixed with Royal Ulduz. Firms the buds up a bit and is said to be terrific smoke.

royal-wonder-skunk.jpg

Royal Dane IBL crossed with Ulduz, everything with RD in it grows into 2-3 metre trees.

medium.IMG_2543.JPG.c22fb581b26ca130d65330bccfe60ab5.JPG

Danish Passion has breen inbred from original Dutch Passion for years now, and they also like to spread out a bit:

450_08d32c22bff855ced261333d9643caed40df892c_fit.jpg

And there is of course the Danish IBL Pibeurt (which literally means pipe smoke), this one isn't shy when it comes to taking it's space at all.

Piebert4.jpg

Here is Erdpurt which is based on Erdbeer from Switzerland and stabilized as a medical purple pheno in Denmark by Esbe from HfH. So good that ACE decided to continue breeding the line.

erdpurt8.jpg

Please consider these are all grown at 54-58N, but still they are fairly respectable bushes when you compare them to some of the stuff grown further south.

OH MY GOD :jawdrop: My brain cant process!! why do i love old land races inbred so much!! lol i have a problem ,ugh all these strain you guys are showing me have so much promise and look so beautiful!!!:worship:

Yeah IBL strains are great, especially the F1 sativa\indica hybrids you make of IBL's acclimatized in the same climate.

I've legit seen some 3,5 metre Leb27S x Royal Dane phenos at around 58N.

But at your latitude you won't have a problem with even the mainstream seedbanks early offerings, figure you could even pull off Serious6 from Serious Seeds, and that is quality stuff with parts Freezeland in the mix (pink pistils give it away).

Back