Indoor Greenhouse seeds Super Lemon Haze

I've got 2 sets of stones, the first set which doesn't have the plastic round it which produce larger bubbles and a set of the ones which have the plastic round them but they also come with rubber feet, they produce smaller bubbles but get clogged more, I really want to just find something that's no maintenance and produces loads of tiny bubbles, surely there must be something out there?

If you use air line tubing you can make your own.. In any configuration you want.. Once I used aquarium silicone and wraped air line tubing around the bottom and lower sides of a GH hydrofarm bucket.. I hated using stones and the little ring bubble thing with weights everyone had for the same reason you do now, they suck.. So one day I found the stone clogged and just threw the line in stone-less.. It did a decent job, so I used an adapter and made my own ring with 1/4” airline and used silicone to attach it.. You can use smaller tubing but the holes are harder to drill.. You lay it out how you want first, and drill holes into the line.. You can put different sizes in, I used a dremel with few different bits.. Using a larger air pump and multiple lines attached to the inside of bucket seems to work best for me.. Not really those micro bubbles but lots and lots and lots of air volume.. Watching your grow makes me want to go back to dwc but I have not the time or will too... It’s a friggin chore man.. :) And I’m an old bastard who has kinda made do with the minimalist approach as of late :)

Will have to look into a waterfall, never heard of them, I currently run 2 6 inch stones per bucket
It's not a specific product or thing. I mean you want to actually create a waterfall in your res so water is getting pulled from the bottom of your res and getting dropped back in it. Have you ever seen a fish tank? The filter sucks water in to clean the fish tank and the water falls back down once it's clean back into the fish tank. Same exact thing you want to replicate in your hydro system. Some people just use waterfalls in there reservoirs and others use a mix of a waterfall with a airstone for the best of both worlds. Same thing as a fish tank. You got a air stone bubbling and water getting pulled up and dropped back in from the filter which cleans the water.

If you use air line tubing you can make your own.. In any configuration you want.. Once I used aquarium silicone and wraped air line tubing around the bottom and lower sides of a GH hydrofarm bucket.. I hated using stones and the little ring bubble thing with weights everyone had for the same reason you do now, they suck.. So one day I found the stone clogged and just threw the line in stone-less.. It did a decent job, so I used an adapter and made my own ring with 1/4” airline and used silicone to attach it.. You can use smaller tubing but the holes are harder to drill.. You lay it out how you want first, and drill holes into the line.. You can put different sizes in, I used a dremel with few different bits.. Using a larger air pump and multiple lines attached to the inside of bucket seems to work best for me.. Not really those micro bubbles but lots and lots and lots of air volume.. Watching your grow makes me want to go back to dwc but I have not the time or will too... It’s a friggin chore man.. :) And I’m an old bastard who has kinda made do with the minimalist approach as of late :)
I hear you man about it being a bit of a chore! I am still relatively young and fit still so will continue with DWC for the next few years but Autopots do interest me as well

2 weeks into 12/12
Still going, both girls seem healthy, had no stretch vertically, going to be smallest girls I've grown height wise which is strange considering there Sativa's although I have done a bit of bending but not a huge amount, expecting to start seeing some formation of flowers by the end of this week, can't wait to get this grow finished now and move onto the next as I have been asked by Spliff Seeds to do a journal for them and I have received some purple berry Kush and some cheese seeds.
20181209_163431.jpg
20181209_163441.jpg
20181209_163444.jpg

2 weeks into 12/12
Still going, both girls seem healthy, had no stretch vertically, going to be smallest girls I've grown height wise which is strange considering there Sativa's although I have done a bit of bending but not a huge amount, expecting to start seeing some formation of flowers by the end of this week, can't wait to get this grow finished now and move onto the next as I have been asked by Spliff Seeds to do a journal for them and I have received some purple berry Kush and some cheese seeds.
View attachment 984527 View attachment 984528 View attachment 984529
Don't defoliate until after your stretch is complete next run. That stunts vertical growth. Wait until the stretch has stopped then start defoliating some leaves to get light to lowers, or do some lst and it won't stunt growth at all. But once the stretch is done you gotta be careful not to stunt budding if defoliatimg top heavy you can reduce your yields instead of increase. I like to remove the bare minimum so I don't stress the plant too hard cuz this is the most essential stage in your grow when buds fatten up and put on there weight.

Don't defoliate until after your stretch is complete next run. That stunts vertical growth. Wait until the stretch has stopped then start defoliating some leaves to get light to lowers, or do some lst and it won't stunt growth at all. But once the stretch is done you gotta be careful not to stunt budding if defoliatimg top heavy you can reduce your yields instead of increase. I like to remove the bare minimum so I don't stress the plant too hard cuz this is the most essential stage in your grow when buds fatten up and put on there weight.
This was down to the topping not defoliation, always heavily defoliate and never had a problem, 1st time topping though and not sure if I did something wrong but those 2 branches have never developed properly so much so that side branches off the lower branches have taken those over!

Topped girl throwing out pistils and starting to produce buds :d5:, mutant still pre flowering but I think she will start throwing out pistils next couple days, both stretched a bit over past week :woohoo:
20181216_180612.jpg

20181216_181708.jpg

20181216_182045.jpg

Bent down a few branches of the topped girl for the last time, will leave her to concentrate on building buds now, also bent down some branches on the mutant as there are a lot of bud sites in the centre that weren't getting any light at all, mutant finally started throwing out some pistils today but she's about a week and half behind other girl, both are looking super healthy now at this point so hopefully set up for a cracking finish, just hope they can fill in as the internode spacing is quite far apart on both girls so hoping this means both are heavy on the Sativa side.
Am also trying to push this light to the max and seeing how close I can get in without damaging leaves or buds, I am at 12 inches now from the canopy without any issues :smokeout:
20181220_171452.jpg
20181220_171422.jpg
20181221_154314.jpg
20181221_153328.jpg
20181221_162828.jpg

20181221_170223.jpg

Last edited:
Bent down a few branches of the topped girl for the last time, will leave her to concentrate on building buds now, also bent down some branches on the mutant as there are a lot of bud sites in the centre that weren't getting any light at all, mutant finally started throwing out some pistils today but she's about a week and half behind other girl, both are looking super healthy now at this point so hopefully set up for a cracking finish, just hope they can fill in as the internode spacing is quite far apart on both girls so hoping this means both are heavy on the Sativa side.
Am also trying to push this light to the max and seeing how close I can get in without damaging leaves or buds, I am at 12 inches now from the canopy without any issues :smokeout:
View attachment 989938 View attachment 989939 View attachment 989942 View attachment 989943 View attachment 989945
View attachment 989949
Hey bud, I just chopped this in the auto version. She is drying now. Gotta go back through here she how they compare. She isnt done drying but pressed some rosin out. Presses nice if you make rosin.

Back