New Grower Greenhouse experiment: how adaptable are autos??

Shitty that mate you will end up with some decent smoke keep all bottom stuff for tincture or bho I make both with all mysugar leaf and popcorn buds also anythinks better than getting your collar felt pal onwards and upwards

cheers bro, I hear ya but don't stop it hurting man!! Them poor girls cut down in their prime and this was to be my first proper auto grow. I am proper gutted but as you say onwards and up and plenty learned along the way. But man I can't stop thinking if they only had another 2/3 weeks!!!

Ya still have ya greenhouse plus for cfl s they looked decent let us know how it turns out it will be strong at 9 week I reckon pal also I gave ya some rep

Ya still have ya greenhouse plus for cfl s they looked decent let us know how it turns out it will be strong at 9 week I reckon pal also I gave ya some rep

Thanks bro its appreciated, I hope I do get some alright smoke from them, I will dry and cure as best I can, give them girls the send off they deserve!! I know i sound a right soppy fuck lol

Farmer id feel the same mate plus u have some great experience under your belt this is my 3rd solo one but each go I do better plus I've enjoyed watching ya as this is my 1st outdoor don't feel to down the buds looked nice to me .also check my greenhouse plants on my thread

Update - Quick one Day 30 - Creamatic Day 16

Not a whole lot to say so ill keep it short and sweet and let the pics do the talking.
The Quick one is still going well despite a couple more slug attacks, I have removed the damaged lower leaves and she now sits raised off a plate of salt and also has a salt covered doublesided sticky tape layer around the pot. Bottom line.... no more slug attacks!!! Thanks @EvilScotsman for the plate tip :thanks:
Creamatic still looking a little retarded and going real slow but ill give her all the love i can and anything in return is better than nothing.
Temps have been ok, average 18c,often higher, the Sun has been out a lot the last couple days and little cloud so there's been some good hours outside lapping it up.
I will update again in a couple more days with more info and hopefully the Creamatic will have picked up her shit aswell!!!

Stay lit :pass:
IMG_20170717_1051185_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170717_1052152_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170717_1052292_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170717_1050118_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170717_1052465_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170717_1053081_rewind.jpg

any time bro! are they the same age? what did you do to the wee retarded one lol. both look happy and healthy though man. top job.. on the big one :smoking:

:thanks:The runt is younger 16 days, but she's just never really took off at all!! Only thing I've done different for her was to germinate in a peat pellet, I usually go straight into the pot but with colder weather I wanted her inside while she popped. Maybe just a bad seed or summit.

Update - Quick one Day 30 - Creamatic Day 16

Not a whole lot to say so ill keep it short and sweet and let the pics do the talking.
The Quick one is still going well despite a couple more slug attacks, I have removed the damaged lower leaves and she now sits raised off a plate of salt and also has a salt covered doublesided sticky tape layer around the pot. Bottom line.... no more slug attacks!!! Thanks @EvilScotsman for the plate tip :thanks:
Creamatic still looking a little retarded and going real slow but ill give her all the love i can and anything in return is better than nothing.
Temps have been ok, average 18c,often higher, the Sun has been out a lot the last couple days and little cloud so there's been some good hours outside lapping it up.
I will update again in a couple more days with more info and hopefully the Creamatic will have picked up her shit aswell!!!

Stay lit :pass:
View attachment 781529 View attachment 781530 View attachment 781531 View attachment 781532 View attachment 781746 View attachment 781747
Loving the salt barriers, even Indiana Jones wouldn't get past them boobytraps! [emoji3][emoji3]

You gotta do whatever you can to protect your plants man

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Update - Quick one Day 33 - Creamatic Day 19

Let's start with the Creamatic, She'll be 3 weeks old at the weekend and just look at her!!! Barely 4 inches tall and only just developing her first set of five finger leaves which just like all her other leaves are growing all deformed and mangled looking! I really dunno what went wrong with her I did nothing different other than to germinate in a peat pellet rather than straight in the pot but I don't see how that could of killed her off??? Bad seed maybe??Never the less I will keep her going, Ive got nothing to lose on it and still be interesting to see what happens.
The Quick one is doing great! Really pleased with the way she has done and coped with everything so far. She was last fed 2 days ago with, 2 litres ph 6.2 2 ml veg 1 ml bloom 1 ml pk13/14 1 teaspoon mollases per litre. Gradually upping the bloom feeds now, .5 ml a week. She is well into pre flower now with buds sites starting to take form, I have been tucking the larger fan leaves and even cut 2 from the top of the plant to allow better light to the bud sites. She is starting to smell now more aswell, its not crazy strong yet but it does hit ya in the face when I first open the greenhouse!! Really getting some height now aswell about an inch a day although she's always been quick!! Regretting not starting her out in a larger pot and I reckon its too late to transplant and I'd be scared to at this point anyway, but so far its been a great learning experience and can't wait to run a few more in the greenhouse and will definitely be buying more of this strain!

Enjoy the pics stay lit :pass:

IMG_20170720_1749519_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170720_1750018_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170720_1750121_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170720_1750393_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170720_1750547_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170720_1751076_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170720_1748409_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170720_1748559_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170720_1749076_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170720_1749205_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170720_1749344_rewind.jpg

Forgot to mention about the mutation on the quick one, it has grown a set of 3 finger leaves and is now growing what looks a set of 5 finger leaves!! It like a Siamese twin or summit! Anyone ever seen anything like this??? It's a first for me

Back