New Grower Greenhouse experiment: how adaptable are autos??

don't get stuck on a certain date to take them down, do you have a jewelers Lupe? If so I'd take the Haze about 10%amber that would give a very good daytime high and not overly racy if taken with no amber. I know for me if I take a Haze too early I regret it, because I have high enough anxiety already and haze will make that much worse sometimes.

I do use a loupe yeah bro and my dates are an estimation I will of course be checking the girls and letting them tell me when they ready. But massive thanks on the heads up on anxiety I also am prone to suffering although I have more of a grasp on it now days but I certainly don't need any triggers

I do use a loupe yeah bro and my dates are an estimation I will of course be checking the girls and letting them tell me when they ready. But massive thanks on the heads up on anxiety I also am prone to suffering although I have more of a grasp on it now days but I certainly don't need any triggers
thats kinda why I mentioned it, coz I know some people have anxiety like me and if a haze taken too clear, you'll certainly regret it. I want ya to enjoy your buzz, really 15% on scope would be better with a Haze but sometimes thats just not possible as they never reach that point.

I ran a Durban Poison before and took when was like 5%amber thinking it would be a good daytime high, but it felt more like I was having a heart attack to be honest. I couldn't even smoke that shit.

I ran a Durban Poison before and took when was like 5%amber thinking it would be a good daytime high, but it felt more like I was having a heart attack to be honest. I couldn't even smoke that shit.

Shiiiiiiiiiiit!!! I don't need nothing like that! Lol a couple of years ago I went to hospital thinking I was having a heart attack! That's when I first became really aware of my anxiety. 10/15% well then :digit:

Shiiiiiiiiiiit!!! I don't need nothing like that! Lol a couple of years ago I went to hospital thinking I was having a heart attack! That's when I first became really aware of my anxiety. 10/15% well then :digit:
I ended up there myself, was scary.

great progress farmer i grew the auto ak on my 1st grow it was nice i pulled 3 and a half oz off her it was a great smoke aswell i also grew royal critical on my 1st and last one great strains also they wont make you paranoid ect great day and night strains

Farmer what light u using indoors my royal ak got chopped at 10week but I use a 600w hps normally indoors are they cfl grown pal

Farmer what light u using indoors my royal ak got chopped at 10week but I use a 600w hps normally indoors are they cfl grown pal

hey pal, I'm a very sad man right now. Unforeseen circumstances have forced me to chop them both this morning at only 9 weeks!! I'm absolutely gutted man. They are both hanging now. Yes I do use cfl lights 600 watt total. I feel heartbroken bro like all my hard work and patience is wasted!! Drinking and smoking my blues away right now!

hey pal, I'm a very sad man right now. Unforeseen circumstances have forced me to chop them both this morning at only 9 weeks!! I'm absolutely gutted man. They are both hanging now. Yes I do use cfl lights 600 watt total. I feel heartbroken bro like all my hard work and patience is wasted!! Drinking and smoking my blues away right now!
Shitty that mate you will end up with some decent smoke keep all bottom stuff for tincture or bho I make both with all mysugar leaf and popcorn buds also anythinks better than getting your collar felt pal onwards and upwards

Back