New Grower Greenhouse experiment: how adaptable are autos??

As promised fresh pictures taken just minutes ago. Notice the mutation on the stem of the Quick one and also the deformed looking Creamatic. Sorry for the poor quality photos my tablet is a piece of shit and all my spare cash is spent on "gardening" supplies!! Lol

Enjoy
IMG_20170713_0947570_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170713_0948563_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170713_0949122_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170713_0946291_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170713_0945032_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170713_0945209_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170713_0945473_rewind.jpg

And a couple from yesterday evening
IMG_20170712_1837387_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170712_1837561_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170712_1838069_rewind.jpg

Stay lit :pass:

Thanks for the replies guys and your kind words and encouragement

Stay high guys ( trust me its just better!! Lol ) :pass:
it is that mate. unfortunately for me im about to start detox though : ( lost my job and probably gonna get drug tested for my next one so gotta get cleaned out. got about 3g left then its back to reality for the second time in 15 years. never slept for 3 months the last time so am bricking it lol

it is that mate. unfortunately for me im about to start detox though : ( lost my job and probably gonna get drug tested for my next one so gotta get cleaned out. got about 3g left then its back to reality for the second time in 15 years. never slept for 3 months the last time so am bricking it lol

Duuuude!!!! That sucks, I'm lighting this one up for you brother :pass:
I have often thought of completely quitting myself at times......Reality that is!!!! Not weed Never weed!! Hahaha :smoking:

they love there greenhouse pal they have come on in leaps and bounds my greenhouse girl is flowering great

Hey guys just thought I'd share my indoor progress with ya.

My Ak auto and Amnesia haze auto both from royal queen seeds

They are 9 weeks and starting to put some weight on now. I hoping to chop at 11 weeks. The Ak is supposed to be ready at 10 and the amnesia at 12 so I'm hoping by cutting in the middle at 11 weeks ill get some nice daytime smoke from the haze and a more heavy stone from the Ak. Either way I'm gonna have some lovely buds to smoke by the looks of things so I'm a happy chappy :smoking:

The Lady Ak
IMG_20170714_0945156_rewind.jpg

Aimee 'nesia' Haze
IMG_20170714_1022468_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170714_1023181_rewind.jpg

They are 9 weeks and starting to put some weight on now. I hoping to chop at 11 weeks. The Ak is supposed to be ready at 10 and the amnesia at 12 so I'm hoping by cutting in the middle at 11 weeks ill get some nice daytime smoke from the haze and a more heavy stone from the Ak. Either way I'm gonna have some lovely buds to smoke by the looks of things so I'm a happy chappy :smoking:

The Lady Ak
View attachment 779996
Aimee 'nesia' Haze
View attachment 779997 View attachment 779995
looking good bro, but do not go by the breeders timeline. Usually they will take longer then breeder says. Haze can be very racy if taken too early.

looking good bro, but do not go by the breeders timeline. Usually they will take longer then breeder says. Haze can be very racy if taken too early.

I've planned to chop at 11 weeks, I want the haze to be more of a daytime smoke so she's going a week early (due at 12) and the Ak to be more of a body stone for sleep so she's going a week longer (due at 10). Well that's what I hope to achieve anyway!!!

I've planned to chop at 11 weeks, I want the haze to be more of a daytime smoke so she's going a week early (due at 12) and the Ak to be more of a body stone for sleep so she's going a week longer (due at 10). Well that's what I hope to achieve anyway!!!

Just realised what thread I'm on and that you already know what I've just told you!!! Lol sorry mate I'm baked

don't get stuck on a certain date to take them down, do you have a jewelers Lupe? If so I'd take the Haze about 10%amber that would give a very good daytime high and not overly racy if taken with no amber. I know for me if I take a Haze too early I regret it, because I have high enough anxiety already and haze will make that much worse sometimes. When you look through scope, look at Tricomes on your Buds, not the leaves many make the mistake of checking the Trics on the leaves and it's not the correct place.

Last edited:

The Lady Ak
View attachment 779996
Aimee 'nesia' Haze
View attachment 779997 View attachment 779995

Hey pretty plants there! Well done .

Back