New Grower Greenhouse experiment: how adaptable are autos??

HELP!!!! DO I HAVE SPIDER MITES??
found these white spots all over my girl and upon inspection found a few of these tiny black spots under a 30X loupe. Is it as I fear the dreaded spider mite and what's my best course of action now please
WP_20170702_11_53_24_Pro.jpg
WP_20170702_11_52_59_Pro.jpg
WP_20170702_11_52_43_Pro.jpg

Day 16 update. ( Written yesterday )

Ok so after yesterday's absolute shit my knickers panic attack, all has calmed down now and I find myself back in that 'happy place'!!! I haven't got spider mites, in fact I found out thanks to some great guys here at AFN that what I'm dealing with is thrips. I dunno if that's worse or better but I do know how to deal with it so crisis averted!

The plant has had her first drink now, 2 litres ph 6.2 1ml Canna Vega 2ml rhizotonic per litre. A bit of the new growth seemed a little yellow to me so decided it was time to start her regime. Weather has been hit and miss but I have been able to take advantage of some good hours of Sun and get her out stretching her arms! Also added a little support stake so she don't get too battered about in the wind.

On another note my creamatic popped her pretty little head the other day and is now in the greenhouse with my quick one. So you lucky people are now getting a 2 for 1!! Lol stay tuned for more updates soon .

Thanks guys enjoy the pics :pass:
IMG_20170703_1716135_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170703_1716304_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170703_1717204_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170703_1717022_rewind.jpg

Looking good man, we'd all like a greenhouse I think!

If you check out my thread my tatty old plant has had all sorts of spots n blotches n holes in the leaves as life got in the way and I was super busy so I decided to leave her to fend for herself. Despite all that she's been quite resilient and is now fattening up nicely [emoji3]

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/59448/

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Soak up the Sun girly!!

Got some lovely weather here today, warm temps and little wind so it's out for a sunbathe with the chillies ( my first time growing chillies :smoking: )
WP_20170705_10_26_26_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good man, we'd all like a greenhouse I think!

If you check out my thread my tatty old plant has had all sorts of spots n blotches n holes in the leaves as life got in the way and I was super busy so I decided to leave her to fend for herself. Despite all that she's been quite resilient and is now fattening up nicely [emoji3]

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/59448/

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Thank you bro, I just checked out your journal and you've completely put my mind at ease, that's one tough girl you've raised there man, time to sit back and enjoy the grow!!

20170705_150315.jpg
hi farmer this is one of my outdoor plants this one has been inside my cheap 10 quid greenhouse from a seedling just to give you a bit of confidence he is not far off 6 weeks plus it protected it from all the bad weather I just open front up when its hot the other plant at the front is just a bit of cover to hide him also I'm in the UK

View attachment 775704hi farmer this is one of my outdoor plants this one has been inside my cheap 10 quid greenhouse from a seedling just to give you a bit of confidence he is not far off 6 weeks plus it protected it from all the bad weather I just open front up when its hot the other plant at the front is just a bit of cover to hide him also I'm in the UK

Your plant is looking very well bro, I have one of them little greenhouses aswell next to my main one. Would you believe my biggen cost 1 penny!!!! That's right it was a birthday gift to me this year and because it was the last floor model they expected to pay half price £15 took it to the till and low and behold 1p!!! The best gift I've ever had!! Bit gutted I never saw a bottle of whiskey with their savings though!! Lol

Your plant is looking very well bro, I have one of them little greenhouses aswell next to my main one. Would you believe my biggen cost 1 penny!!!! That's right it was a birthday gift to me this year and because it was the last floor model they expected to pay half price £15 took it to the till and low and behold 1p!!! The best gift I've ever had!! Bit gutted I never saw a bottle of whiskey with their savings though!! Lol
everyone loves a bargain pal also i will pull up a chair for this and i look forward to your updates

Day 16 update. ( Written yesterday )

Ok so after yesterday's absolute shit my knickers panic attack, all has calmed down now and I find myself back in that 'happy place'!!! I haven't got spider mites, in fact I found out thanks to some great guys here at AFN that what I'm dealing with is thrips. I dunno if that's worse or better but I do know how to deal with it so crisis averted!

The plant has had her first drink now, 2 litres ph 6.2 1ml Canna Vega 2ml rhizotonic per litre. A bit of the new growth seemed a little yellow to me so decided it was time to start her regime. Weather has been hit and miss but I have been able to take advantage of some good hours of Sun and get her out stretching her arms! Also added a little support stake so she don't get too battered about in the wind.

On another note my creamatic popped her pretty little head the other day and is now in the greenhouse with my quick one. So you lucky people are now getting a 2 for 1!! Lol stay tuned for more updates soon .

Thanks guys enjoy the pics :pass:
View attachment 775012 View attachment 775013 View attachment 775017 View attachment 775254
Man your girls are so much taller than mine at day 16

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Man your girls are so much taller than mine at day 16

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Could be a few reasons mate i.e. , environmentals, natural light over artificial light, strains, etc etc etc! Many many reasons but you need not worry at all my friend I'm following your grow and your doing just fine, just you wait for when you hit pre flower and them babies start stretching out! Thanks for the compliment though bro me and my girl appreciate it

Stay lit bro :pass:

Back