New Grower Greenhouse experiment: how adaptable are autos??

Quick one day 20 - Creamatic day 6

A couple of days of great weather, highs of 24c and not a cloud in the sky! And my God has the Quick one been enjoying herself outside in the fresh air. We've now got side branching at every node and a new set of leaves every couple of days it seems!! I've had no more pest concerns but will carry on being extra vigilante ( slugs and snails are a possible concern they love my raddish and beetroots, even caught em going at my chillies!! ) but traps have been set so hopefully prevention will be the key. Weather has not been as good today and both girls have stayed in the greenhouse all day hopefully I can get em out for a bit tommorow.

Not much to report on my Creamatic other than she seems to be going steady, definitely a slower starter than the "Quick" one but everyday a little bigger so all's good. Enjoy the pics guys

Stay lit :pass:

IMG_20170707_1327206_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170707_1328040_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170707_1329043_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170707_1329236_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170707_1330342_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170707_1330445_rewind.jpg

farmer there looking great pal also i made some slug bottle traps with beer in the bottom they love beer i made 3 and catch sometimes 5 in a night google or utube it pal

Thanks @Dudeski , the Sun has had his hat on hip hip hip hooray!!!!! But now the fucking thing has disappeared today!!!! :nono:Hahaha

I've also been using beer traps @St. Tom for the little bar stewards!! Ill also have a walk around the garden just before the Sun goes down and stamp on any I see, and it can be a lot I must have killed hundreds off em! Then the birds come and eat the remains, so I'm also hoping by encouraging the birds it will deter the snails ( stoner theory but seems sound to me )

:smokeout::pass:

Quick one day 25 - Creamatic day 11

Well.... where do I begin! It's been an eventful few days to say the least.....
So as I predicted the dirty little molluscs got through my beers traps and had a good munch at my chillies but more worrying than that, yes you guessed right! The little fuckers had a munch at the lower part of the Quick one!! Well needless to say I was fuming and probably quite the sight, pacing up and down my garden declaring war on all snails and slugs!!! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!!!! Anyways I've been on an absolute rampage wiping them out from my garden and am definitely getting some where with it, almost zero activity the last 2 nights!!
To add to this drama I had an absolute tits up moment while admiring my girl after a few wines!!! My greenhouse ain't big by any means and it didn't take much to send me stumbling into the shelf holding her and sending everything crashing to the deck and squashing my beetroots underneath in the process!! The quick one ended up lay in the corner of the greenhouse folded in half at the very bottom of her stem! I shit a brick and instantly sobered!! Lol Thankfully she took the hit like a soldier and all it took was a stake to get her upright and she just carried on doing her thing! Not a break in sight or no major damage at all! Lucky me!!! She has even managed to start pre flowering with the first few white hairs showing so she really is a little fighter!!
Fed her yesterday, 2 litres ph 6.2 1.5 ml Vega 1ml bloom and 4 ml rhizotonic and 1tsp mollases per litre.

The Creamatic is growing but she seems very slow and a little deformed in the way her leaves are developing. I will keep her going regardless with confidence that she will bounce into life once she has a few more sets of leaves to speed up photosynthesis, also gave her 500 ml ph 6.2 with 1ml Vega 4ml rhizotonic per litre today, so hopefully this will perk her up a little.

Talking of deformed I've noticed something interesting on the Quick one, a little mutation at the base of her stem, where the very first two baby leaves are there is growth coming out of one side! I've no clue what it is but I will keep it growing out of interest and see what it does.
Weather wise its been quite good, highs of 19/20 and plenty of Sun apart for one day where it pissed down all day!!
So overall The Quick one is doing great despite all she's been through and The creamatic will get all the care and attention I can give her to help her thrive!
Thanks for tuning in guys and enjoy the pics :pass:
( pictures are from 2 days ago will post new ones tomorrow)
IMG_20170710_1544184_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170710_1544379_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170710_1544530_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170710_1545043_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170710_1545269_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170710_1545402_rewind.jpg

ive been known to rearrange furniture with my head from time to time,stoner movement.
girls looking well a happy healthy looking tent.no sign of suffering after the mishap.
:pighug:

hey buddy looking good. if your plants are constantly under attack from slimeys, put a plate underneath them with something to raise the plant a little from the plate so that theyre not touching and cover the plate in salt. you get the satisfaction of knowing what a horrible death they died too : ) dont get mad, get even lol.

hey buddy looking good. if your plants are constantly under attack from slimeys, put a plate underneath them with something to raise the plant a little from the plate so that theyre not touching and cover the plate in salt. you get the satisfaction of knowing what a horrible death they died too : ) dont get mad, get even lol.

Hahaha Love it @EvilScotsman

Thanks for the replies guys and your kind words and encouragement

Stay high guys ( trust me its just better!! Lol ) :pass:

Back