New Grower Greenhouse experiment: how adaptable are autos??

No signs of mold yet but I'm all over that man thanks for the heads up bro
sound checked my 2 today both had bits starting just keep on top of them if you see a odd brown leaf develop on its own check it properly thats how i spotted mine theres a pic on my thread of it and how i spotted it i have never known a worse summer pal but every year i will do the same outside

sound checked my 2 today both had bits starting just keep on top of them if you see a odd brown leaf develop on its own check it properly thats how i spotted mine theres a pic on my thread of it and how i spotted it i have never known a worse summer pal but every year i will do the same outside
Oh yeah this is definitely a yearly venture now be silly not to!!

few pics from this morning

not much to report the Quick one still yellow but she's had her N top up now so hopefully no more worries there and the buds are still looking great, The creamatic is getting taller daily and looking like she may become the star of the show!!

not the best pics but enjoy :pass:
WP_20170808_08_42_12_Rich.jpg
WP_20170808_08_40_20_Pro.jpg
WP_20170808_08_40_34_Pro.jpg
WP_20170808_08_40_47_Pro.jpg
WP_20170808_08_41_31_Rich.jpg
WP_20170808_08_41_47_Rich.jpg
WP_20170808_08_41_53_Rich.jpg

the yellow girls a romper stomper isnt she well impressed pal mine are all down yay let the drying and curing begin also as long as you new growth isnt yellowing it will respond well i use calmag from start to finish in coco though also keep the posts coming pal

the yellow girls a romper stomper isnt she well impressed pal mine are all down yay let the drying and curing begin also as long as you new growth isnt yellowing it will respond well i use calmag from start to finish in coco though also keep the posts coming pal

She's a fighter mate been through some rough times but just pulls back every time!! Well impressed with the strain and ill certainly be growing more. Think ill introduce some calmag into my feeding schedule on my next run, can't do any harm. How badly did the rot affect you in the end? Or did you get her down in time? I'm always on the lookout now!! Good luck with the dry and cure and remember your not home free yet as far as mold goes so keep checking them buds bro and give a good air circulation if you can. Btw I ended up pulling 21 grams from the Ak auto and 17 grams from the amnesia haze ( dry weight ) they was both a lovely smoke actually with my preference strangely going to the amnesia haze which had longer to run!! But there you go

20170808_093217.jpg
thats a great result pulling them early on your indoor one also 3 plants all in all got some i have only ever had it on 1 top cola on a indoor grow but outside its another ball game the 1st one i chopped i lost half to it he was my 1st greenhouse one but the other 2 i was looking for it and i lost a tiny top off each one so i think i will be fine now i cut every bit out that had it the whole cola and slung them so it cant spread why drying but fingers crossed pal im more looking forward to my indoor grow now in next few weeks i will tag you in also got these in mail tday so I got a lot of choice

View attachment 790004 thats a great result pulling them early on your indoor one also 3 plants all in all got some i have only ever had it on 1 top cola on a indoor grow but outside its another ball game the 1st one i chopped i lost half to it he was my 1st greenhouse one but the other 2 i was looking for it and i lost a tiny top off each one so i think i will be fine now i cut every bit out that had it the whole cola and slung them so it cant spread why drying but fingers crossed pal im more looking forward to my indoor grow now in next few weeks i will tag you in also got these in mail tday so I got a lot of choice

Some nice choice there bro! I'm starting my indoor set up again soon, next couple of weeks. Undecided on what's going in there yet but I'm swaying towards sticking one royal cheese auto in there and really seeing if I can maximise the plant in my small space. I do really love a cheese and its bit a while since I had my hands some quality stinking ched

Some nice choice there bro! I'm starting my indoor set up again soon, next couple of weeks. Undecided on what's going in there yet but I'm swaying towards sticking one royal cheese auto in there and really seeing if I can maximise the plant in my small space. I do really love a cheese and its bit a while since I had my hands some quality stinking ched
Yes I like a bit of cheese most of them on the order were free all snap bags anyway for paying with Bitcoin plus I can give a few away to someone in need also tag me in on any new adventures pal

Yes I like a bit of cheese most of them on the order were free all snap bags anyway for paying with Bitcoin plus I can give a few away to someone in need also tag me in on any new adventures pal

Absolutely ill tag you in bro and same goes for you. That many free seeds just for your choice of payment method!! Bro where are you shopping?? Lol I love a freebie that's why I've always shopped with royal queen seeds that and the fact they've never let me down. I'm keen on trying the mephisto genetics though all I hear is good things!! Dinafem are another ill be getting my hands on once funds come available again for a new batch

Absolutely ill tag you in bro and same goes for you. That many free seeds just for your choice of payment method!! Bro where are you shopping?? Lol I love a freebie that's why I've always shopped with royal queen seeds that and the fact they've never let me down. I'm keen on trying the mephisto genetics though all I hear is good things!! Dinafem are another ill be getting my hands on once funds come available again for a new batch
seedsman do some great offers if you pay with bitcoin you get i think 13 seeds plus freebies of your order who ever you buy off if there in the promotions i have used royal queen and discreet seeds but seedsman are my fav for free stuff and fast tracked delivery i set the bitcoin up just for future purchases i got all them for 46 quid

Back