Indoor GreenBean's Grows

Which Arizer did you order??? :cheers:

I love my Solo2!! So handy!!
I was just going to get the older Solo for the past 6 months, I guess it's the Solo 1 now? But I waited too long, mostly due to being caught up in the relocation and such, and they were all gone at this point. But they did have the Solo LE (limited edition) available still. So that is the one that I got. I'm pretty much a lightweight so it should serve me well. Even though the LE I believe is a different color and has a couple less accessories included and is advertised as a more "portable" device. I dunno, maybe their all advertised as portable?

I'm well versed on nicotine vaping devices. But this will be my first canna device. But yeh, I think it'll do me just fine.

Everyone says that they love their Solos, so I finally ordered one. Hopefully it arrives soon.

I was just going to get the older Solo for the past 6 months, I guess it's the Solo 1 now? But I waited too long, mostly due to being caught up in the relocation and such, and they were all gone at this point. But they did have the Solo LE (limited edition) available still. So that is the one that I got. I'm pretty much a lightweight so it should serve me well. Even though the LE I believe is a different color and has a couple less accessories included and is advertised as a more "portable" device. I dunno, maybe their all advertised as portable?

I'm well versed on nicotine vaping devices. But this will be my first canna device. But yeh, I think it'll do me just fine.

Everyone says that they love their Solos, so I finally ordered one. Hopefully it arrives soon.
I had a solo for years among my collection, I remember liking it. I tell you once you get an e-rig with water and press your concentrate it is hard to go back to smoking or vaping flower.

Thanks for all of the points folks! Still have NOT weighed Sherb. Still been so damn busy from the move. But the printing shop looks great and the house too. I need to work on a bunch of new shirt/hoodie designs for 2022 and I finally have my desktop set back up to do that.

Had to dump pretty much an entire new batch of coco during the move, and just received another bale so I'm planning on getting the 4x2 up shortly for the Mendel and Mephisto round.

Really enjoying my Solo so far.

Ha-ha...I still haven't weighed Sherb. But plan on that this week.

Annnnddd...just about ready to start the new round in the 4x2. Hopefully by the weekend I will dunk seeds.

Final decision for this (smaller) run is:

1: Brother Mendel - Pina Kaleidoscope. And

2: Mephisto - Walter White.

We shall see how it goes running in the 4x2 beginning to end. I did not want to spend another dime on equipment. But my 4x2 is a Shorty (4'11") which is how I normally run it for veg, and it works great that way. And even with the included extension attached it is only 5'7".

So, I went ahead and bought a 2' height extension for it to be safe. Anyhow, stay tuned.

Here we go! Feels good to be back. Growing soothes me more than anything else.

Brother Mendel- Pina Kaleidoscope and Mephisto- Walter White have been dunked!

4857A122-D887-40FD-B068-5C15E4B7D409.jpeg

View attachment 1431498

Good to see ya back amigo!!! Will be popping some Tangie Matic later this week as that seemed to be a favorite of yours...

View attachment 1431498

And I bet you still haven't weighed sherb haha or have I missed the weigh in?? Good to see you back at it man :thumbsup:

And I bet you still haven't weighed sherb haha or have I missed the weigh in?? Good to see you back at it man :thumbsup:
Ha! No I haven’t weighed it yet. But I do need to. It’s just in a container buried under other containers, and I’ve been doing a lot of stuff since the move.

I only wish I could hold on to weed for that long bro :crying:
I’m a total lightweight man! Literally I get baked off of like 4-5 puffs. And only do it a couple times a week. When I get these bigger yields a lot goes to friends. And anything left I hold onto for extraction and edibles. I just truly love growing stuff. Strawberry Nuggets was supposed to be a small one and I figured I’d get a couple oz and that would be all mine. Then it blew up.

Back