Indoor GreenBean's Grows

Hi everyone. Finally getting to weigh Sage Scout after she’s fully cured. Came in at 283 grams / 9.9 oz. Not too shabby. If I recall it was 92 days? 5 gallon pot. I will weigh strawberry nuggets shortly. Sorry for my absence, but you guys know what has been up.

@420Forever

View attachment 1414681View attachment 1414682View attachment 1414683

:bravo: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz for ur secret decoder ring :eyebrows: ppp

Well, Sage and Nuggets are blowing me away after sampling them. I ordered an Arizer the other day. Figured it was time. Still haven’t sampled Sherb yet, or weighed it. Soon.

I’m getting the itch to start up again. So I’m planning on the Mendel Pina Kaleidoscope and a Mephisto. I have a bunch of Mephisto and can’t decide on which one. I have a lot of product on hand so I’ll probably stick with 2 in the 4x2 indoors until next fall when I crank up the 4x4 again. It’s already 80 degrees F here, and as crazy I am, I don’t want to deal with the stress of crazy hot garage temps. Anyway, I’m slowly starting to feel “normal” again, which is cool. Stay tuned.

Well, Sage and Nuggets are blowing me away after sampling them. I ordered an Arizer the other day. Figured it was time. Still haven’t sampled Sherb yet, or weighed it. Soon.

I’m getting the itch to start up again. So I’m planning on the Mendel Pina Kaleidoscope and a Mephisto. I have a bunch of Mephisto and can’t decide on which one. I have a lot of product on hand so I’ll probably stick with 2 in the 4x2 indoors until next fall when I crank up the 4x4 again. It’s already 80 degrees F here, and as crazy I am, I don’t want to deal with the stress of crazy hot garage temps. Anyway, I’m slowly starting to feel “normal” again, which is cool. Stay tuned.
If you have 50 shades and haven't grown one yet, that's a strain with an amazing fruity bubble gum profile that knocked me for a loop. I couldn't help smelling it every time I opened the tent.

If you have 50 shades and haven't grown one yet, that's a strain with an amazing fruity bubble gum profile that knocked me for a loop. I couldn't help smelling it every time I opened the tent.
That is one that I do not have.

Back