Indoor GreenBean's Grows

Twisted Tree AMR - day 30. Still impressed. Did a little canopy opening and light lollipopping. Upped the Floraflex V1 and V2 to 3g per gallon to boost her a bit. She’s heading into flower, so I’ll keep that up until I see the little cotton balls forming, then onto the B schedule. Looks like she’ll be another good producer.

PS - you can see the little Glue Sniffer redux there. Day 11 and this one’s not a mutant. So in hindsight, I’m glad I decided to start over on that one.

View attachment 1388855
How beautiful hon!

My cat has eaten 2 of my grows. Note to self~ never leave tent open and unattended :rofl:

Gorilla shorty 4x2 (my indoor summer tent).
Atreum ARA 41, 3 bars 48" LEDs. Samsung 301 and Cree IRs. Meanwell 320.
Standard 10 gallon fabric pot.
DIY coco/vermiculite/perlite.
MSU 13 nutes in veg. MSU and Flower fuel in flower.
Cal Mag / Silica

I’ll update this as I go. My rule of thumb is heavy veg = heavy flower. This will be my first go at an auto in a 10 gallon fabric pot. I’m testing depth of pot as it pertains to veg period in autos. Next grow after this will be a Mephisto in a 10 gallon TALL pot. Not sure if I’ll combine grows into this thread, or do them separately.

Orange sherbet has already been sprouted.13 days old. Photos to come.
I am curious....what is MSU...is that the Michigan Orchid Fertilizer??

FYI- here’s a couple images of the last plants I grew using cheap ole MSU fertilizer and flower fuel. Had originally stated at the beginning of this thread that I’d be using it on Sherb. I had forgotten that I had Floraflex to do a comparison between an “orchid” fertilizer, and a fertilizer that is “made for canna”. I really like MSU and still use it on outdoors photos. I think I've posted some of these before.

Indoor GSC auto. I could've probably got more out of her, but it was hot AF in the 8x4. So I took her down:

YKWU2334.JPG

OSJD0851.JPG

SESR8343.JPG

UEZD0616.JPG

And an outdoor Amnesia Haze Photo:

OURX8985.JPG

Beers and bowls Friday. 4x4 family portrait. Strawberry Nuggets- bottom right - just blows me away every time I open the tent. For me…that’s what my growing dreams are made of. And it just cements the fact that I have to have Mephisto growing at all times.

03CB74F2-1B32-4BBE-91E2-087E316DE87D.jpeg

When the tent gets cramped gotta find a way to open up the canopies somehow. That’s when the high CFM bars come into play. Easy enough to hook some soft garden wire to a stem and cheat a little.

4A400880-C4F8-4AA3-94EF-CC9663976287.jpeg

Day 105 last night on Sherb in the 10 gallon. She’s starting to fade. Photos below.

Gonna be really honest here. I’m ready for her to be done. And…it’ll be a nice yield of mids. It’ll get the job done. But I’m a little disappointed tbh. Maybe I maxed her out in the pot? But her bud structure, to me, is lumpy and…eh. She just doesn’t seem to interested in bulking up and stacking like most plants.

Some people may think it’s crazy, because it’s a big plant. And I do enjoy a hearty yield. But I’m a sucker for fruiting structure. Especially when you dump a lot of time, nutes and electricity into a plant.

Did I short change her a little? Probably a little. She doesn’t have quite the room I’d like. But even many of her well exposed sites are kinda eh - to me.

I would definitely do another 10 gallon grow and probably will next year. But I’ll be a little more selective about what strain. Until then I’ll stick to 5 and 7s. YMMV/IMHO/ etc. etc.

It’s not a knock on FB. Either this strain kind of ran out of juice. Or I fucked up somewhere along the line.

DE7CE8B3-9D9D-4B79-B1D3-036E2BF441B3.jpeg

F20BEC3D-991C-4BFA-894B-D1C2E8654D8C.jpeg
184AF8E4-5157-430E-8161-5C94079C5EC9.jpeg

771DFEBE-0EAD-4C6A-A358-77969D62711F.jpeg

75B8C946-70BD-4D4C-B528-C07C224FDF10.jpeg

32862620-ABC8-4009-9FDB-0333B8B1269C.jpeg

0C8A4A65-0CBA-4A98-B50D-416B95143A12.jpeg

89160EB4-A8F9-44BE-9679-108ACE9A9BAA.jpeg

Nice plants. Hey Green what's that square thing hanging on the side bar? At first I though it was a baby monitor lol. In the 1st picture?

Nice plants. Hey Green what's that square thing hanging on the side bar? At first I though it was a baby monitor lol.
Thanks!

It’s a WiFi thermometer/hygrometer so I can check on that stuff from inside the house. That tent is in my shop/garage. Then I can either turn on/off my dehumidifier which is WiFi, and/or my exhaust. My exhaust, fans, lights are controlled via a couple smart WiFi plugs.

Day 105 last night on Sherb in the 10 gallon. She’s starting to fade. Photos below.

Gonna be really honest here. I’m ready for her to be done. And…it’ll be a nice yield of mids. It’ll get the job done. But I’m a little disappointed tbh. Maybe I maxed her out in the pot? But her bud structure, to me, is lumpy and…eh. She just doesn’t seem to interested in bulking up and stacking like most plants.

Some people may think it’s crazy, because it’s a big plant. And I do enjoy a hearty yield. But I’m a sucker for fruiting structure. Especially when you dump a lot of time, nutes and electricity into a plant.

Did I short change her a little? Probably a little. She doesn’t have quite the room I’d like. But even many of her well exposed sites are kinda eh - to me.

I would definitely do another 10 gallon grow and probably will next year. But I’ll be a little more selective about what strain. Until then I’ll stick to 5 and 7s. YMMV/IMHO/ etc. etc.

It’s not a knock on FB. Either this strain kind of ran out of juice. Or I fucked up somewhere along the line.

View attachment 1389265
View attachment 1389266View attachment 1389267
View attachment 1389268
View attachment 1389269
View attachment 1389270
View attachment 1389271
View attachment 1389272
I had strawberry banana in a 7gal looking about the same. I think that some plants don't like to be trained as much. I had some other plants I trained the crapp out of where the lower buds were huge and rock hard. I am asking myself questions as well. Next time I grow it I will train to a limited amount of tops.

Back