Indoor GreenBean's Grows

I have four plants in a 4 x 4 and they are at day 49. I can't close the door. I have plants hanging 6 inches outside the tent. I would like to s them more but have no room. The scary thing is your sherb looks like it is going to need 100 days or more which means it will be bigger yet. I am disappointed/ I did not get any of the Sage. I do have 2 Galaxy Brains in the tent though.

Hmmmm. I’m thinking 45 days for Sherb to finish. We shall see.

I’m noticing that the FB strains are more photo like. Night Owl Is a much more refined grow. But much more aggressive. So we must find the balance.

Little defoliation and lollipopping on Sage. She’s ready to go.

AE200900-AB06-4012-A805-F4BF08CAC22F.jpeg

I grew cosmic apprentice and it was outstanding. Beautiful plants! I'm sure you'll be happy.

Nice. I've actually got some Apprentice myself. I thought Sage was supposed to be a bit more compact, so I popped it thinking it could stay in the 4x2 and ole Sherb here could have the 4x4 to herself for longer. But Sage seems to be going hard.

I see this is fastbuds,not wanting to hijack your thread. This is the last of my apprentice top cola. It showed strong sativa on 1 the other 2 were short indica dominant. Great thread.
20211014_171823.jpg

It's all good. This thread started as a FB test grow in a 10 gallon. But is evolving into just my random lunacy as I experiment and grow everything I have. Which is why I asked the mods if they could change the thread title - when I think of something spiffy. So I can just continue it without having to start a hundred different threads.

Hell i enjoy talking about my grow. Sharing pics with people who get it. I just put 3 wtf from jean o in a paper towel. I got 2 purple Thai from 420seedguy and witchdoctors by magic. I've gotten to the point I just keep stuff popping so I can have variety. I got a seed addiction lol.:headbang::baked::goodluck:

Back