GREEN LIFE BIOTICS TEST/REVIEW

Day 4
Spirit Walker

20220325_095503.jpg

Citrus Noir

20220325_095447.jpg

I'm getting mine mixed and ready here in a bit. I've gotta aerate and "degas" my tap water before I use anything like this, And it takes a few days to get rid of the chlorine in a 7 gallon Jerry can.

I'm getting mine mixed and ready here in a bit. I've gotta aerate and "degas" my tap water before I use anything like this, And it takes a few days to get rid of the chlorine in a 7 gallon Jerry can.
I know some folks who use aquarium water treatment drops to dechlorinate their water without issues.

I know some folks who use aquarium water treatment drops to dechlorinate their water without issues.
I never thought of getting those lol. What's that stuff made of?

Just so y’all know, I’ll be starting a new round of germination as soon as I return from Tennessee Monday the Fourth. This will start my journey of testing and reviewing of GLB amendments. If Seedstockers gear hasn’t arrived I’ll choose from existing genetics. What’s My Name will be one and maybe retry Autowreck…

IMG_20220326_112456997.jpg

Got one started just now using roots in my presoak water, mixed a little under .5 ml per gallon. I'm going to try to see how far I can push this one.

Hey Folks, have to take a trip to OK Sunday to check on a grow and a few things came up so I couldn't make the charts yet but I will be checking in my phone and when I get back Ill make those charts, but if anyone needs anything or has any direct questions I have not answered, please send me a note and Ill get back with you same day. Or let Dabber know and he can get in touch. Thanks

Back