GREEN LIFE BIOTICS TEST/REVIEW

I'm pumped for this stuff! After talking it through with Tony, we've decided to run this for the flowering stage of this Root Beer Float Auto from @Jean-O . I mixed up the first feed this morning according to these rates from Tony:
Screenshot_20220321-081545.png

Along with 5g of Megacrop 1 part base and 1ml of calmag, this came out to 3.0 EC in a gallon of RO water.

The pH shot way up to 8, where usually megacrop stabilizes around 5.8 to 6 on its own in RO for me. The stuff is obviously quite strong considering the low dosage and how much pH down it took to bring this back to 6.

PXL_20220321_120846994.jpg

Here's a link to the journal for this grow:

I'm also growing 2 plants of the same strain germinated on the same day using different methods.

Everyone that received Tracking Information last week it says the packages were deliver, so anyone that has any questions please feel free to send me a message.

I will still make application rates based on what you are trying to do specifically, but I will get up in the next 2 days some Feed Charts that give ranges depending on how you read your plants. Low end numbers will be for those that don't want to think about it. Currently, I am looking at posting charts for growers that have

1) Enhance MC and want to push their plants,
2) Enhance MC and want to have slower growth
3) Enhance MC Hydro
4) Enhance MC Kelp

I'm pumped for this stuff! After talking it through with Tony, we've decided to run this for the flowering stage of this Root Beer Float Auto from @Jean-O . I mixed up the first feed this morning according to these rates from Tony:
View attachment 1434696
Along with 5g of Megacrop 1 part base and 1ml of calmag, this came out to 3.0 EC in a gallon of RO water.

The pH shot way up to 8, where usually megacrop stabilizes around 5.8 to 6 on its own in RO for me. The stuff is obviously quite strong considering the low dosage and how much pH down it took to bring this back to 6.

I'm also growing 2 plants of the same strain germinated on the same day using different methods.

You may find that in flower you will be able to cut Mega Crop down to 4 grams. Though the dosage for the Enhance MC is small it will make your MegaCrop more available.

The 3 mL of bloom accelerant is what pushes it up but its a 7.2 ph so not sure what the 8 is from.
Enhance MC is low pH - 2.5 pH
Micro DS - 7 pH
Brix57 closer to a 7 pH but it starts to get eaten pretty quick.

Roots2Shoots is 4.3 pH

Liquid Organic Matter 8.5 but it is a soil pH stabilizer and will bring pH down to 6.8-7.2 in soil. You can't really use this product down at 6 pH for hydro unless really small amount. it wants to balance the soil pH for microbes.

Last edited:
You may find that in flower you will be able to cut Mega Crop down to 4 grams. Though the dosage for the Enhance MC is small it will make your MegaCrop more available.

The 3 mL of bloom accelerant is what pushes it up but its a 7.2 ph so not sure what the 8 is from.
Enhance MC is low pH - 2.5 pH
Micro DS - 7 pH
Brix57 closer to a 7 pH but it starts to get eaten pretty quick.

Roots2Shoots is 4.3 pH

Liquid Organic Matter 8.5 but it is a soil pH stabilizer and will bring pH down to 6.8-7.2 in soil. You an't really for this product down it wants to balance the soil pH for microbes.
Ah, I didn't even think about this. I have, up until this morning, been buying RO water. Just today I purchased a "boogie blue" hose end water filter. It doesn't get the ppms very low like RO but it's supposed to take care of chlorine and chloramines.

I just checked the pH of this new source of plain water and it was over 8. So, my statement about megacrop stabilizing at around 6 isn't true anymore because that was in RO. It also makes sense that the additives wouldn't bring it down much considering how small their volumes are.

Thanks, and sorry for the unintended extra variable.

View attachment 1434696

u
o
Hey bro nice looking plants :d5: . May I ask what is the N % the of calmag as I see your at 5grams Mega Crop which I know is good. My concern is you may get tip burn fast at that weight per gallon using Enhance MC :shrug:. My current run I'm currently @ 3 grams per gallon was at 4 grams gallon prier to getting the GLB amendments once I started using the Enhance after 3 or 4 feedings (I feed twice a day) I noticed tip burn and backed it back to 3 grams per gallon. I tried backing down to 2 grams per gallon and spotted a calmag issue so went back to 3 grams and holding there for now. Just thought I would share this with you just in case. BTW glad to see you using Mega Crop:thumbsup:

Had a death in the family and a funeral three hours away, So that kinda slowed me down, But I'll be getting this stuff going soon.
I'll be doing a "regular" grow of blackberry gum, and a grow using either Fastbuds Afghan Kush auto or another blackberry gum where I push the plants hard, From seedling to harvest.

Hey bro nice looking plants :d5: . May I ask what is the N % the of calmag as I see your at 5grams Mega Crop which I know is good. My concern is you may get tip burn fast at that weight per gallon using Enhance MC :shrug:. My current run I'm currently @ 3 grams per gallon was at 4 grams gallon prier to getting the GLB amendments once I started using the Enhance after 3 or 4 feedings (I feed twice a day) I noticed tip burn and backed it back to 3 grams per gallon. I tried backing down to 2 grams per gallon and spotted a calmag issue so went back to 3 grams and holding there for now. Just thought I would share this with you just in case. BTW glad to see you using Mega Crop:thumbsup:
The calmag I have is 1-0-0

Back