GREEN LIFE BIOTICS TEST/REVIEW

Day 1
Spirit Walker

20220322_191410.jpg

Citrus Noir

20220322_191344.jpg

Foliar---They both can be used as a foliar up to the first week of flower, personally we don't like putting microbes on buds starting day one of flower, it's hard to judge with auto flowers some times, but they both have kelp in them and it creates a biofilm that helps protect the plant as well as strengthens stalks and stems.
Good to know, and it puts an interesting issue on the table with me.
I'll be using an anti-fungal bio-agent called Phyter (Clonostachys rosea) to fight off botrytis mainly (oddly enough, never had WPM problems before)... This organism apparently becomes endogenous, outcompeting pathogens for space and food resources...
I saw a Streptomyces in there, is that one acting similarly to S. lydicus (Actinovate) as a sort of predatory organism on other microbes? May concern is any potential conflict between them. I'll ask Phyter Bryon here what he thinks as well.

** His product is the real deal mates! Last year it was put to the Test in the OD auto/photo Comp', plants facing very rot friendly conditions and everybody to the last had positive results :thumbsup:... Phyter beats the balls off botrytis! It's no panacea, but it effectiveness was undeniable...

Ah, I didn't even think about this. I have, up until this morning, been buying RO water. Just today I purchased a "boogie blue" hose end water filter. It doesn't get the ppms very low like RO but it's supposed to take care of chlorine and chloramines.

I just checked the pH of this new source of plain water and it was over 8. So, my statement about megacrop stabilizing at around 6 isn't true anymore because that was in RO. It also makes sense that the additives wouldn't bring it down much considering how small their volumes are.

Thanks, and sorry for the unintended extra variable.
Part of the hitch here is that RO water has zero pH buffering capacity since all the CaCO3 has been removed; it's the carbonate anion that's involved with this, the CO3-- snaps up a free H+, becoming bicarbonate HCO3- and thereby neutralizing acidity...
Because of this, even small additions of certain chem's can cause wild pH swings...

BTW, have you been nice to your pH meter? :smoking: They are sensitive instruments, easily knocked off calibration from improper rinsing, not using storage soln., letting the electrode bulb dry out,... Best way to dial it in is with 7.0 and 4.0 soln's, most units have multi-point calibrations....
Day 1
Spirit Walker

20220322_191410.jpg

Citrus Noir

20220322_191344.jpg
:d5: ooohh yee-ah! ...Portal Classics my man, I've not run SW yet but CN is going to be a treat! One of the best auto's out there IMO, can be quite potent and zippy :coffee:
I can't wait to get going, got a couple custom private bred crosses to try out, one of which is some early work Punto Rojo auto using a superbly made C99 auto as a parent, F3 now... likely fully auto, but not locked in and reg to boot, so this will be a bit of a gamble... But worth it! The PR photo parent was from well kept IBL stock...

Everyone that received Tracking Information last week it says the packages were deliver, so anyone that has any questions please feel free to send me a message.

I will still make application rates based on what you are trying to do specifically, but I will get up in the next 2 days some Feed Charts that give ranges depending on how you read your plants. Low end numbers will be for those that don't want to think about it. Currently, I am looking at posting charts for growers that have

1) Enhance MC and want to push their plants,
2) Enhance MC and want to have slower growth
3) Enhance MC Hydro
4) Enhance MC Kelp
Sorry I am out of pocket for the next 2 days and will check tomorrow night I will have charts over this weekend.

Good to know, and it puts an interesting issue on the table with me.
I'll be using an anti-fungal bio-agent called Phyter (Clonostachys rosea) to fight off botrytis mainly (oddly enough, never had WPM problems before)... This organism apparently becomes endogenous, outcompeting pathogens for space and food resources...
I saw a Streptomyces in there, is that one acting similarly to S. lydicus (Actinovate) as a sort of predatory organism on other microbes? May concern is any potential conflict between them. I'll ask Phyter Bryon here what he thinks as well.

** His product is the real deal mates! Last year it was put to the Test in the OD auto/photo Comp', plants facing very rot friendly conditions and everybody to the last had positive results :thumbsup:... Phyter beats the balls off botrytis! It's no panacea, but it effectiveness was undeniable...

Always interested in any products that help with disease. I can only say that yes, a proper plant biofilm can definitely help in keeping a plant healthy but it is not the reason the microbes are in the bottle, and we are kind of limited to what we can say on the subject as we do not produce anti fungal agents or pesticides. That statement is probably the closest I will ever come to speaking like a politician.

I will say I have to cut back our brix in the field, if there was a way to push it like normal without bud rot I am open to testing it out. Have your rep contact me at some point.

20220323_172747-COLLAGE.jpg

Monday in the left, today on the right
She's flowering up quickly now. Her leaves are yellowing a bit, which means I need to start feeding her more often. At least the top layer of coco is dry several times a day now, which is a significantly faster rate than before. I'm also pleased with her trichome development thus far.

PXL_20220323_092021161.jpg

View attachment 1435733
Monday in the left, today on the right
She's flowering up quickly now. Her leaves are yellowing a bit, which means I need to start feeding her more often. At least the top layer of coco is dry several times a day now, which is a significantly faster rate than before. I'm also pleased with her trichome development thus far.

View attachment 1435734

yeah and we can scale back if you are not adding additional nutrients very often but it will push your pots.

Back