GREEN LIFE BIOTICS TEST/REVIEW

RE: Leaf definition :greencheck:

PXL_20220330_154059913.jpg

PXL_20220402_142731981.jpg
PXL_20220402_131619797.jpg
PXL_20220402_131507137.jpg

These plants in the one gallon green pots are some photoperiods I just transplanted from small nursery pots. I'm giving them 4g megacrop with the GLB roots, microds, enhance mc, and brixx. They're looking pretty happy for just being transplanted yesterday. I'm hoping they root up the whole pot quickly--I'll put them on an automated feed and flip them as soon as I'm done drying in my flower tent (please excuse my inefficient planning, I'm a noob).

My little Blackberry Gum is doing well. Usually, when I start a seed, I'll completely soak the medium, And let it dry until the seedling has first leaves bigger than cotelyions ( I can't spell that but you know what I mean)...
... Which would mean she gets her first real feed tonight or in the morning.
I'll get some pictures later.

IMG_20220403_091028115.jpg

As promised...

...oh... The date on the tag is when I planted the seed, btw. I'll update it with the date she popped up in a bit if I remember.

Getting ready to germ some What’s My Name seeds, @Dabber , rootstoshoots for germination? Prob gonna sow seeds to jiffy peat pellets. I think this is when I am supposed to use it..? Would I be using to soak seeds as well? Planning on starting a couple more and was waiting for SS G&S seeds but don’t wanna wait too long. I think I’ll save a little for when they arrive. So the two WMN will be one treated full grow and the other with only base nutes. Basic comparative grow showing with/without. So, original question? Roots to shoots for germ/ early development stage…

Back