GREEN LIFE BIOTICS TEST/REVIEW

PXL_20220405_101011483.jpg

@Dichoti , how is the presoak one? Was that 0.5ml per gal? And does it seem to be doing them better?
Right now it seems… Uhh… the seedling seems bigger than normal, if that makes sense. I really should have done a side by side comparison like I was originally planning to. I’ll send you the messages I got about presoaks and early feeds when I get a chance.

View attachment 1440221
As promised...

...oh... The date on the tag is when I planted the seed, btw. I'll update it with the date she popped up in a bit if I remember.
Compare Sunday to today (Tuesday)
IMG_20220405_123501176_HDR.jpg

I wasn't expecting her leaves to have gotten that wide yet.

@GreenLifeBiotics needs a grow bible like nectar has. There must be a million different ways to use these additives effectively, considering their obvious flexibility. I can appreciate that compiling all of that information is a huge task, though.
Yes, we do need one, and that's my issue, once I did the feed charts there is so much variation it only can be a general guide. I will attached tonight but many of the items are ranges, low is set it and forget it and anything above gives higher quality and or yield. But I need to do it so growers understand the capabilities. If nothing else this site is making me want to sit down and put it all out there, may take a few weeks to compile. It's also farming season so starting to run around a bit.

Back