GREEN LIFE BIOTICS TEST/REVIEW

Also to slow down dry back use a little Liquid Organic Matter earlier. The liquid organic matter actually can regulate feedings pretty well. I have groups that use the Roots2Shoots all the way through with only about 1 mL per gallon of Liquid Organic Matter all the way through and feed every 2 days and using EnhanceMC at higher doses.

The starting richness of your soil is a determining factor as well. If it’s more of a Super soil just use enhance MC to start and I think we spoke about using less dosages with you but just use enhance Mc to get more out of the soil 1-3 Times a week but that creates roots as well so the more you use the faster your pot fills up with roots and the faster the dry back. As the pot drops drops down to the desired days 3 or 2 or 1 day start incorporating liquid organic matter to hold it but you will have to test it over a feeding or two to get it down. These amendments are more read the plant and react depending on your goals with how often you want to water and quality of plants.

I mix mine the night before so it sets 24 hrs before I use it all
I mix mine by the gallon and it takes a few days to use it all, I'm sure it's fine for 3-4 days. It'll get a bit more viscous as the microbes replicate and eat up the brixx.
Thanks for the info!!

So, I'm testing on my 4 little photos (will be five if/when I can get one of my Rucu Cucu beans to pop) and I've already hit Tony up for info on pricing for the stuff I was sent lol. Up till now I've just been using the MC Kelp as a foliar, and watered in any that was leftover. Last night they got their first "official" dose, .5ml of the MC Kelp and .1ml of the Micro. 17 day difference in the below pictures, and that's with just using the MC Kelp as a foliar so far. I can say, I'm stunned at how awesome they're looking, they're in 1gal pots currently until my 10gal pots become available. Obvious improvement in the looks of their leaves already which is surprising considering the previous issues I've had with planting in small "transition" pots. Alien Technology was dropped on her head as a baby (literally fumbled her on the way back inside after up potting her and she did a face plant, breaking several leaves and shearing some off completely) and you'd never know from looking at her now!
20220408_102249.jpg
20220408_102412.jpg
20220408_102515.jpg

The fourth, Thunder Banana, has been getting the foliar all along and is also looking great at 2 weeks old (13 days in this pic)!
20220407_011318.jpg

Also to slow down dry back use a little Liquid Organic Matter earlier. The liquid organic matter actually can regulate feedings pretty well. I have groups that use the Roots2Shoots all the way through with only about 1 mL per gallon of Liquid Organic Matter all the way through and feed every 2 days and using EnhanceMC at higher doses.

The starting richness of your soil is a determining factor as well. If it’s more of a Super soil just use enhance MC to start and I think we spoke about using less dosages with you but just use enhance Mc to get more out of the soil 1-3 Times a week but that creates roots as well so the more you use the faster your pot fills up with roots and the faster the dry back. As the pot drops drops down to the desired days 3 or 2 or 1 day start incorporating liquid organic matter to hold it but you will have to test it over a feeding or two to get it down. These amendments are more read the plant and react depending on your goals with how often you want to water and quality of plants.
@Suki813

Back