GREEN LIFE BIOTICS TEST/REVIEW

Well, a combo of Asian Haze live rosin and a bunch of new amendments, "Muh head am bustin' open!" :rofl: :biggrin::eyebrows:

Things will make more sense, once I can see a feeding chart. I can visualize and organize it better in muh head wif out it bustin' open.:biggrin:

Psssst.........Asian Haze rosin iz goooooood!:eyebrows:
Once I started making them I realized I need to do a few for the variations going on between everyone Ill get them up tonight.

Okay so I attached 4 Feed charts with descriptions. Any questions or feedback just let me know. This will be a good work in progress.

There are some things I left off as I did not put an Enhance MC amount during flush on any of these as that is for when you still have green plants and want to pull additional chlorophyll out of the leaves and finish the plant when using Original Enhance MC. Its something that I did not want to add as an automatic application as if your plants are already faded you do not really need to push more out. If growers still have green plants with a week left which does happen with my nutrients contact me and we will work one on one for this test.

Personally we don't want them to be finishing and have a lot of nitrogen left in the leaves. When growers talk about flushing plants because of salts it is more about flushing plants to remove chlorophyll which is harsh tasting so just like a good cure and have a clean smoke, there are more variables than just salts. TO that point anyone using Bloom Accelerant PK Boost, especially at higher doses, will get a really clean smoke because of the low 0.03% salts in the PK Boost

1) EMC Every Day - Enhance MC Original Every Day Use Soil or Soilless
2) EMC Every Other Day - Enhance MC Original Every Other Day SOil or Soilless.
3) EMC Kelp EOD - Enhance MC Kelp Every Other Day for organic growers who are not trying to push plants or let me they did not want too so hard.
4) Hydro-Drip Emitters for those that really do not want alot of organics though I do have growers that use alot of organics so I gave the option of still using Roots2Shoots.

Attachments

• EMC Every Day.pdf
    134.9 KB · Views: 33
  • EMC Every Other Day.pdf
    134.8 KB · Views: 21
  • EMC KELP EOD.pdf
    136.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Hydro-Drip Emitters.pdf
    133.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
So....any advise on those of us that follow a longer in between schedule? Switched back to hand, top watering / feeding in 4 gallon pots this time around and it can sometimes be every 3 to 5 days between, especially in the early stages..

So....any advise on those of us that follow a longer in between schedule? Switched back to hand, top watering / feeding in 4 gallon pots this time around and it can sometimes be every 3 to 5 days between, especially in the early stages..
I would say yes. I hand water twice a day everyday once plant is established.. Early on it maybe every other day all or even 3 days between feedings

I would say yes. I hand water twice a day everyday once plant is established.. Early on it maybe every other day all or even 3 days between feedings
I could see that in coco but I do soil and it would end up being too much and kill em.
edit: I'll just wing it and stick to lifting pots...will post additives schedule and GLB can figure out the data. Still waiting on a couple to show up for the party.
20220408_064553.jpg
20220408_064559.jpg
20220408_064654.jpg

20220408_064608.jpg

The round 1 gal pots are for the DIY STS test and will be moving in and out of tent as need be.

Last edited:
I'm in 1gal coco and am feeding more than twice a day, using the bloom accelerant as well. The GLB products result in quite a noticeably faster dry back than just megacrop + bud explosion and the other ancillary things. Instead of trying to push the plant with higher amounts of the additives I've been feeding it more often and it seems to be doing the trick of trying to get more out of the plant while also not burning it up from higher nutrient concentrations.

Yes, so there are variations on this as well.
I’m general there are only a few that adjust watering to water daily in most cases it’s longer waterings then becoming shorter so most may start every other day or every 3 days and drop down to 2 and then some down to every 1 day.

If you like to or only can feed every 3-5 days and want to keep it there that would be another adjusted program. These again are suggestions to get the most out of the plant.

If 3-5 days is it more almost like an outdoor plant. Outdoor we have growers that only want to feed 1-2 times a weeks. We would raise up numbers

We look at some general limits to nutrients per application.
1. Don’t go over 1 mL enhance MC per application
2. Don’t go over 0.5 mL per every 5 DAYS for GLB micro
3. Don’t go over 3 mL Brix57 per application
4 Liquid Organic Matter uo to 5 mL per application
5. UP to 10 mLs Bloom Accelerant per application
6). Roots2Shoots- this is interesting we are currently in testing to use as the only nitrogen source in plants and you can not use too much but will hold additional water so not sure how much yet but initially limit of 6 mL

Again trust your judgement, you do not need to go to limits if you want to use more sparingly it is just a matter of what is your goal with your plants and that will determine how to use.

Back