GREEN LIFE BIOTICS TEST/REVIEW

You stoned too? :rofl:
D08814BA-8F44-4586-A131-2A6B52D56079.gif

I was asked about some pricing so I figured I should put it out there what costs are so that can be put into the over quality of the nutrients as well.

Bunch of info and what does it all mean. What does it actually cost to use our products minus shipping and taxes.

Every Day Feed Cost per Gallon of Water is based on a Daily Feed so at the height using all products at their maximum numbers it would cost just under 12 cents per gallon for GreenLife Biotics nutrients this would be a mid flower number as that is the only time all products may be in use.

An every other day feed at the height could run as high as just under 24 cents a gallon total.

There are a few products we have not discussed that are on the pricing sheet.

Dry Organic Matter for soils to raise the soil food web, abiotic and biotic stress reducer, organic matter, change the tilth and a number of other functions. The Liquid Organic Matter comes from processing this down. It takes longer to break down.

S.O. 17 Calcium Sulfur pellets - not organic but like a really clean gypsum. 100% available, melts pretty quick I do give to indoor growers to put a pinch for extra calcium and SO4 sulfur late in flower. 22% calcium and 17% sulfur top dress only. SO4 sulfur is the only type that plants actually take up.

GLB Fish 5-1-2 really only needed for outdoor gardening or organic growers that want an organic N product.

Any questions let me know, Thanks

Attachments

• Pricing - Retail Direct .pdf
    126.5 KB · Views: 21
You stoned too? :rofl:
Y'all stoners are going to ruin this test thread and @GreenLifeBiotics won't want to play with us anymore.

I do love Tyler Childers though.
:crying:...All Guilty as charged! :smokeout: :haha:
quag1.gif
heh-heh-heh Aaaaallll riiiight!

...in fact, I'ma hafta come back later to better digest the new info, right now the bake is NOT focus-friendly :rofl:

@GreenLifeBiotics Cheers and thank you so much Tony :thanks::bow::bow::bow:
Getting things down in writing and charts is very wise when dealing with so many gellies!
It's much appreciated that you take the time to do this and even better, be present like you are :thumbsup:

:woohoo1: I got my soils today, so time to get stuff put together for the auto tent and cookin' at last! With some fortune, I can be set to start first week of May...
Now, the tough part,... what to grow! :biggrin:

Anothe quick random point concerning how long the nutrient solution will last. Due to The fish being a 4 pH the more air it gets it will start to rise so if you hold onto solution just mix prior to use to not mix consistently put air into it as it may jump up pH wise otherwise it stays stable as long it’s not being consistent multiple mixed. As these amendment doses are so small you may not see much variation but it is something to note if you see pH move.

i will have at some point do a blog post on my site for each product and all their functions in the next month.

Back