GREEN LIFE BIOTICS TEST/REVIEW

SeedsStockers Purple Punch #3 is chugging along
20220409_111306.jpg
20220409_111312.jpg
20220409_111318.jpg
20220409_111325.jpg

Hey, it looks like the Brix57 has ramped up the microbes so much that unless you are getting to the end you need an immediate hit of nitrogen or those are going to lime out. As you were using the Enhance MC kelp I think I gave you some fish you may need to to 1-2 ml of Roots2Shoots and 1-2 ml of fish unless you have something else for nitgoen that can get into your plant quick. The Roots2Shoots is immediate so maybe even 2-3 ml of that per gallon until the slower organics can start working. If it is at the end then that another story I just don’t know how long you are keeping it going.
Oh yeah, I'm just waiting on her to finish ambering up now! She's 80 days and has been going lime for a while so I'm not super worried about that. Based on what I saw in the G&S they're really prone to yellowing anyways.

Hey @GreenLifeBiotics if you're around, I'm about to dose my 101 day old photo girl. She's been in living soil the whole time and has not been amended. I'm going to topdress first but I'm thinking giving her a nitrogen boost is wise as I'm probably going to be flipping her to 12/12 in the next week or two. Planning on doing the .5ml kelp and the 1ml R2S but thinking that adding some of the fish is a good idea. What is the normal application rate for that? I looked through all our messages and the information here but I don't think I see it mentioned. Is the 1-2ml you said re my other plant a normal dose or would that be an emergency application? Just wanted to check before I do anything.

Hey @GreenLifeBiotics if you're around, I'm about to dose my 101 day old photo girl. She's been in living soil the whole time and has not been amended. I'm going to topdress first but I'm thinking giving her a nitrogen boost is wise as I'm probably going to be flipping her to 12/12 in the next week or two. Planning on doing the .5ml kelp and the 1ml R2S but thinking that adding some of the fish is a good idea. What is the normal application rate for that? I looked through all our messages and the information here but I don't think I see it mentioned. Is the 1-2ml you said re my other plant a normal dose or would that be an emergency application? Just wanted to check before I do anything.
The ones that went :poof: how close are they to finish if longer than a week yes hit them with 2mil roots 1 mil fish per gallon see if they green back some, also I'd add 1 mil LOM so you retain the nutrients in root zone a bit longer . On the one you're about to flip I'd be hitting her with 3 mils bloom 1 mil roots and if you want to add the fish than yes 1 mil also

The ones that went :poof: how close are they to finish if longer than a week yes hit them with 2mil roots 1 mil fish per gallon see if they green back some, also I'd add 1 mil LOM so you retain the nutrients in root zone a bit longer . On the one you're about to flip I'd be hitting her with 3 mils bloom 1 mil roots and if you want to add the fish than yes 1 mil also
81 days I think? She started getting progressively lighter around 3/8. I'm really just waiting for trichs to amber up a smidgen more but the scope shots (below) I took Wednesday have me thinking I can take her any time. I'll check when we get back from dinner with the scope and see how she looks.
20220407_003419.png

81 days I think? She started getting progressively lighter around 3/8. I'm really just waiting for trichs to amber up a smidgen more but the scope shots (below) I took Wednesday have me thinking I can take her any time. I'll check when we get back from dinner with the scope and see how she looks.
View attachment 1443200
How many days left are you thinking

technically as a Nitrogen amendment you can do 2-5 mL per gallon. If it’s a super soil probably closer to the 1-2 mL per gallon and read to see when it needs more but the fish takes a little longer than the amino acids in Roots2Shoots. The 1-2 mL fish is in addition to the 1 mL Roots2Shoots.

Well my try at a good test failed for the moment. Of the 3 strains I started for side by side cpmparison, one of each has crapped out......dropped another 5 of Cosmik Bomb so hopefully get back on track with 2 of them for a side by side and 1 for the reverse test as well.......gonna be a full ass tent.

Back