Indoor Grassh0pper's Leap to Autopots

Appreciate the rep @St. Tom! Hope things are going well with you and the garden :smoking: :headbang:

When I ran coco, I wash the pots. I slo picked up 5 gallon paint strainer bags and filled the m with the used coco. I washed the coco in the bags then put them in the shed to dry for re-use. With soil, I just cut out the stumps and planted need seedlings in the hole!. I washed the trays every grow. Just in a bucket of soapy water. Used a 30ml syringe to flush out the tubing. I used a short piece of tubing and the syringe to flush out the valve inlet.

@St. Tom forgot to give you a tag, bro :smoking:

When I ran coco, I wash the pots. I slo picked up 5 gallon paint strainer bags and filled the m with the used coco. I washed the coco in the bags then put them in the shed to dry for re-use. With soil, I just cut out the stumps and planted need seedlings in the hole!. I washed the trays every grow. Just in a bucket of soapy water. Used a 30ml syringe to flush out the tubing. I used a short piece of tubing and the syringe to flush out the valve inlet.
you da man, Pop! appreciate you dropping knowledge. Will do this Sunday morning when I have time.

I guess it’s time to get things going again :smoking:

Strains:
x4 Anvil
Back up Black Strap (will explain below lol)

Tent/Fans:
- Start in Mars Hydro 3x3 Tent, will move to Grow room space area when they're ready for the Res.
- AC Infinity T4 4in intake/ AC Infiniity S6 Exhaust for Grow room
- AC Infinity 6in Carbon Filter for exhaust, 4in HEPA filter for intake.
- x2 Genesis 6inch clip fans in the tent, old 16in osc fan for grow space, will get replace with x2 16in fans sooner than later

Light:
- HLG 300L Rspec in 3x3 tent, Kingbrite 600w Quantum Bar with CREE Reds in the 6x6 grow space.

Schedule:
20/4 entire grow.

Starting Tap Water:
- RO water now, ~10ppm

Medium:
- Cloud Coir 50/50 coco perlite

Nutrients:
- Megacrop 1 part

Extras:
- Green Nutrients Sea Kelp
- Bud Explosion
- Recharge
-Botanicare Calmag
Pots:
- x4 Spring Pot Auto Pot System

Meters:
- Vivosun Indoor Thermometer/Hydrometer
- Apera Instruments PH20 Instrument
- Cheap TDS Meter

Summary: what’s going on AFN fam. I’m back with another chapter to my leap to autopots. I’ve learned a lot from this community during my first autopot grow with AvT. I’m excited to get some Anvil running! I dropped 4 in a shot glass overnight. 2 sunk right after dropping so I thought they were compromised. 3 popped, while one looked like it was stuck. I chalked it at a week and dropped a black strap seed in the pot but left the Anvil Also. The Anvil seed ended up popping yesterday lol so now I have a black strap seed in the same pot also :crying:. Used a different method to presoak my pots this time. Went with Calmag, Megacrop, and Sea K at a total ppm of 250. I’ve been feeding the other three that popped 250ml of solution daily, increased it to 300 today. They are 5 days above ground, day 7 they will receive their first ~500ppm feed. Plan on slowly increasing ppm to ~600ppm, in which I will bring it back down to ~500ppm during late flower. Tagging some people who I think may be interested in following :cheers:

@St. Tom @Mañ'O'Green @CrookDog @PlatinumGrows @Fermented_Fruitz @Kyote @420Forever @Zeromitch @LoveDaAutos

24DD7885-60BA-48A5-986A-831DFB86D2B8.jpeg
2D92AB8F-4019-4D84-88F7-183478642B15.jpeg
7568996C-D454-4542-A20C-FACAA3D117A2.jpeg
759DC944-5BE1-4E76-8F72-D10FA85F529D.jpeg
54A27B1C-986D-4E34-8A4F-2F92B757AA0E.jpeg

i will tag along bro and give me another tag as you get going

Back