Indoor Grassh0pper's Leap to Autopots

YoungGrassh0pper

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Alien V. Triangle, Heartbreaker, Purple Pope, Mango Sky
Strains:
- Alien Vs. Triangle
- Purple pope ( Anvil x Wizard's Apprentice)
- Heartbreaker ((White Triangle x White Stomper) x Wizard's Apprentice)

Tent/Fans:
- Start in Mars Hydro 3x3 Tent, will move to Grow room space area when they're ready for the Res. PP and HB aren't on the res, but will also move to make room for more seedlings.
- AC Infinity T4 4in intake/ AC Infiniity S6 Exhaust for Grow room
- AC Infinity 6in Carbon Filter for exhaust, 4in HEPA filter for intake.
- x2 Genesis 6inch clip fans in the tent, old 16in osc fan for grow space, will get replace with x2 16in fans sooner than later

Light:
- Spider Farmer SF2000 in 3x3 tent, Kingbrite 600w Quantum Bar with CREE Reds in the 6x6 grow space.

Schedule:
- 24/0 for seedlings at 50%, will switch to 20/4 starting Day 7. Have a couple plants finishing from my first run in the grow space, they're currently running at 20/4 at 100%.

Starting Tap Water:
- 7.8 pH & 130 ppm on average.

Medium:
- Cloud Coir 50/50 coco perlite

Nutrients:
- Megacrop 1 part

Extras:
- Green Nutrients Sea Kelp
- Bud Explosion
- Recharge

Pots:
- x4 Spring Pot Auto Pot System
- 3Gal Rain Science Bags

Meters:
- Vivosun Indoor Thermometer/Hydrometer
- Apera Instruments PH20 Instrument
- Cheap TDS Meter

Summary: Hello again AFN community :smoking: . I'm following from my first journal on the New Growers Journal Page with my second grow/journal! This time, I will be trying Autopots with Airpods. I've heard a ton of good things about them, and since I already grow in coco, I thought why not give them a try. This is also my first journal in my new grow space, so with the extra room I decided to start a couple Nightowl seeds also. I'll be following the same steps I used in my previous journal leading up to res time, which then I will give @pop22 feeding method a try for this run. I also plan on following the recommended light configuration for the sf2000 compared to my last grow, to see if there is a big difference. The results of both changes will determine my future light/nute schedule.

I presoaked my medium with dechlo tap water and Recharge. I opted out of the Sea-K since Recharge has some, although I have second guess that decision. I gave the 5Gal spring pot bags 5L of solution, and the 3Gal Rain Science bags 4L. I let the pots sit under my 600w light overnight to get acclimated to the environment. During that time, I soaked my seeds in shot glasses inside the tent overnight. They were all planted Sunday evening after I finished trimming my first chop. 4/6 popped above ground yesterday, with the final 2 popping above ground today, marking today as Day 1! :smoking:

I will follow up this post with photos since I don't have the pics on my PC yet, still on my iPad. If I missed anything, I will add it. Gonna tag some people that I think will be interested in tagging along.

@Need4Weed @PlatinumGrows @Jaydot @jdm61 @Master_gRoshi @RivetGrrl @pop22 @JSH1973 @Big Sul

23E05FBD-748B-4D33-8A0C-7AA0AF12FD09.jpeg
7876EDBE-66FB-4053-A133-46EF6EE62290.jpeg
288C4A80-E3C5-4C1A-B82E-38772EFA2024.jpeg
4A711344-FC50-474A-B083-F00DE789408F.jpeg

I will tag along and wishing you tons of success

Back