Outdoor Gorilla Auto - Get High and Go Bush

I have not seen this plot since it was planted. A lot of very airy stuff. Looks like some plants are in reveg. Auto Ultimate was def the best out of this bunch. Slowest to flower, but by far the best bud structure.

I'm not sure if I would call it disapointing or not. They had a bad start and I paid them no attention at all. So you get out what you put in I suppose.

IMG_20181107_090403.jpg

For no work at all, except moving the chair in the background, that's a result lol

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji41][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji12][emoji42]

Plants looking fantastic for not having anyone tend them!! Great growing buddy

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I'm taking some respite and might finally add some words to my post. I am a bit disappointed in my luck with autos. I expected to get a bit more out of them. I'm pretty heavily invested into this project, and going quite broke in the process. The autos were intended as a cash injection to live and funds for the photoperiod plants. But yeilds seem very low, so it is going to be a bit of a struggle. I'll let you know my averages when I do. It's going to be a bit dismal I assume.

The good news is I got a fan for the greenhouse. The photoperiod plant in there are streching a lot and have very weak stems, so won't transition well to outside as is. So hopefully the fan helps sturdy them up a bit. The growth in the greenhouse has been pretty good though. I am happy with how this project is progressing and that it remains possum free. If I can keep the possums out and support them during transition to the outside world, it looks like a decent start to the season.

IMG_20181114_163239.jpg

I've been working on making a floopy fence for my garden to stop the possums. The garden's dimentions are 12x16 meters which should give 48 plants 2x2 meters each. I imagine this will be fairly crowded, but the decision was made not to have a bigger garden and the posts and plans are now set in concrete.

IMG_20181114_163721.jpg

I am in mid-November and it is pouring rain. I imagine I will need some sort of fungaside come flowering to prevent bud rot. I'm not really sure what to use. This climate is very new to me and this constant barrage of rain is concerning. If the photoperiod plants don't work out I'm pretty much screwed. Roll the dice. It's all or nothing this year for me. It's funny to come from the desert where there is never enough rain, to the mountains where you pray for less. A lot of new challenges, but that is what keeps it interesting.

The bigger the investment the bigger the rewards though. But setting up a new site is always a lot of work and expensive. Always learning though. And I just love being out bush. It's seriously pretty and a great place to work. I walk to the river every morning to remind me of why I want this life. The river is a very lovely reminder.

IMG_20181030_162708.jpg

Hopefully I get the hang of these autos soon. I should have been more organised and worked harder, but so be it. But with any luck I produce some auto's I can be proud of before this season ends

Don't give up on the autos yet buddy. My first few plants I only pulled an average a bit over an oz, now I'm consistently pulling between 2 to 3 zips. I have a pretty good feeling the batch I currently have running should pull at least a 3 oz average , I have a couple of plants I'm hopeful of getting a QP off if i can keep on top of the darn catterpillers and heat. A grower with your skills will have massive autos in no time. I like to push them pretty hard with nutes now right from a seedling. That's a beautiful looking spot you're growing in man! Good luck with the possums, the dam critters sure are a menace! I have an electric fence around the perimeter of my grow to try and keep all the critters we have to worry about our of it. Maybe trapping them in a cage trap and relocating them a few miles away from your grow may help?

Can you spot the kookaburra?

IMG_20181122_085935.jpg

Got the photos out

IMG_20181122_090048.jpg

Thanks greenbandit. I'm giving it another go. We had hail this morning. I think most of tge problem is this stupid wrather.

Back