Outdoor Gorilla Auto - Get High and Go Bush

Thanks Nasty. Some good tips there! It's my first run with autos so all ideas are helpful :) I'm sure I'll make some mistakes on the way anyhow!

This is eventually going to be an outdoor grow :)

20180824_200946.jpg

Unfortunately things have gone to shit! I'll put these out and plant again tomorrow. They have started to flower already. Be lucky to get half a bag of each. I'm guessing it is because i was feeding them flower. Lesson learnt. Scratch that and start again. I have not seen them since my last photo. Been away and busy. I'll get the hang of this eventually. Keep plugging away :)
20180904_150514.jpg

I seem to be on a run of bad luck at the moment, but it's probally just inattention. In a couple of months I can give this my full time attention. Life is just getting it's getting in the way at the moment.

Sorry about the mess. These autos that are not the happiest are getting put out to pasture.

20180906_171305.jpg

But perseverance is the key. Let's try that again!

20180906_171529.jpg

Thanks green bandit! My setup changes all the time. I'm not here very often at the moment as I have a lot of other things to do. So things have to be fairly automated. I'm moving at the moment... and have no power or water, so working on that. Do you have a link to your grow?

Hey bud, I'm to tech challenged to post a link but I can tag you in my journal if you like.
Thanks green bandit! My setup changes all the time. I'm not here very often at the moment as I have a lot of other things to do. So things have to be fairly automated. I'm moving at the moment... and have no power or water, so working on that. Do you have a link to your grow?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Back