New Grower Gone 13 grows Fast Buds LSD-25 as pure perlite hempie.

Time for the weekly update on the Acid Queen. She is really growing now with numerous bud sites popping up. This is day 57 in the growth with numerous bud sites popping up all over the plant. Her height is increasing daily...will have to lower plant 2" to keep light distance correct. Temps have been between 68 and 73 with humidity between 70-80%. Will feed tonight........5Gms MC2/gal with 5ml of Bio-Root and 2.5ml Snow Storm Ultra/gal. Pics below..................
LSD  025  Day57.jpg
LSD  025  Day57.jpg

Last edited:
Happy 420 all! It is day 60 of the Acid Queen grow. I apologize for missing the regular update day but health issues have caused me no end of trouble recently. I managed to almost croak the plant a few days ago.........To adjust the height below the light I move the plants up and down as needed using stiff boxes of various heights. I fed the plant and put her back in the closet, which of course, is the heaviest point of her cycle. Got up the next morning and found her slumped over against the back wall of the closet! The box she was sitting on had crumpled and let her fall.....I freaked! After that I went to pull her back up and found all the perlite still in the bucket and no visible damage, not even a torn leaf! Kept a close eye on her for a few days, but it didn't seem to slow her down at all. Only problem is that she looks like another 90-100 day finisher. I'm debating whether or not to add Kool Bloom to the feed........she is getting 4Gm MC2, 3ml Bio-Root, and 2.5ml of Snow Storm Ultra per gallon. I cut back from 5Gms/gal to 4Gms/gal of MC2 due to recent tip burn.
LSD  28  Day 67.jpg
LSD  27  Day 67.jpg

Any opinions on adding the Kool Bloom?

Last edited:
looks in good nic :thumbsup: with the longer running autos....its difficult to tell what if anything works:coffee2: seen some northern lights go 110-> 140 days :frowny:
at least its flowering without having to mess with light schedules :smokeit:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

looks in good nic :thumbsup: with the longer running autos....its difficult to tell what if anything works:coffee2: seen some northern lights go 110-> 140 days :frowny:
at least its flowering without having to mess with light schedules :smokeit:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Thanks for stopping in, Arch! My other grows went 90+ days so I'm used to it!

Happy 420 all! It is day 67 of the Acid Queen grow. I apologize for missing the regular update day but health issues have caused me no end of trouble recently. I managed to almost croak the plant a few days ago.........To adjust the height below the light I move the plants up and down as needed using stiff boxes of various heights. I fed the plant and put her back in the closet, which of course, is the heaviest point of her cycle. Got up the next morning and found her slumped over against the back wall of the closet! The box she was sitting on had crumpled and let her fall.....I freaked! After that I went to pull her back up and found all the perlite still in the bucket and no visible damage, not even a torn leaf! Kept a close eye on her for a few days, but it didn't seem to slow her down at all. Only problem is that she looks like another 90-100 day finisher. I'm debating whether or not to add Kool Bloom to the feed........she is getting 4Gm MC2, 3ml Bio-Root, and 2.5ml of Snow Storm Ultra per gallon. I cut back from 5Gms/gal to 4Gms/gal of MC2 due to recent tip burn.View attachment 1048001 View attachment 1048002

Any opinions on adding the Kool Bloom?

Go really really lite, I use 1/4 dose

Time for the Acid Queen update! It's Day 68. I've had to back off the nutes and raise the light just a bit due to extensive tip burn. She was fed 4Gms MC2, 3ml Bio-Root, 1ml Kool Bloom, and 1ml of Cal-Mag pHed to 5.9. I cut out the Snow Storm Ultra for now. The light is now at 23" and she seems to like this height. The average temp has run from 77-82 with relative humidity from 65-76%. She is starting to smell with a heavy dankness if you brush up against her. I still think she is going 100 days easy.......as long as its good smoke with a decent quantity, that's OK! Pics to follow............................

LSD  30  Day 76.jpg

LSD  32  Day  76.jpg

LSD  34  Day 76.jpg

LSD  33  Day 76.jpg

LSD  31  Day 76.jpg

Thanks for stopping by....see you next week!

Last edited:
Back