New Grower Gone 13 grows Fast Buds LSD-25 as pure perlite hempie.

Day 109

Here is a picture of the Queen looking like an autumn tree with all her yellow leaves......I have looked at multiple bud sites with my HDMI scope and cannot find a single amber trich anywhere.......The tester bud I tried last week was wicked for uncured smoke........so, enough is enough! She comes down tomorrow! Will post some pictures of that event. Meanwhile, here is a pic in all her autumnal splendor...................

IMG_3755.jpg

I know some sativas never show amber, but I looked up your genetics and it is indica dom. She looks lovely tho and really shows signs of it being harvest time.

I know some sativas never show amber, but I looked up your genetics and it is indica dom. She looks lovely tho and really shows signs of it being harvest time.

Thanks for the interest @RivetGrrl The genetics aside, her effects from the tester bud I tried earlier this week were heavily sativa for the first hour or so and then it shifted to indica with moderate couch lock but the trippiness remained through out the whole stone. It is a very interesting strain......I just don't think that much is going to change by waiting any longer. I'm still planning on tomorrow for the chop. The buds are very hard and sticky so am hoping for some good smoke.

Day 110....chopped the Queen today.....seems to be a good yield of heavy, sticky buds.......early returns on some quick dried buds.......very nice with a very strong sativa high. Will post dried yield when done....Thanks to everyone who visited or commented!

Bucket o' buds!

IMG_3757.jpg

Back