Fast Buds Girl scout cookies & tangie

woody

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hola amigos! Been a while since i posted a journal. Going to give some fastbuds beans a go this time.
Currently have 10 x girl scout cookies in root riots to germ.
IMG_20201110_200321.jpg

The best looking 8 will go into 2 wilma 4 pot systems
IMG_20201110_200238.jpg
IMG_20201110_200249.jpg

Each 4 pot has a spider farmer sf4000 above and in running an 8 inch phresh hyper fan for extraction.
Will update again when seeds pop.

@Wile e Peyote @Duckster @boaty mcboatface @Waira @Trichome farmer @St. Tom

And heres some fastbuds tangie on day 55-60 pics are crap led and hps are both on.
IMG_20201110_195437.jpg
IMG_20201110_195445.jpg
IMG_20201110_195518.jpg

So 4 tangie in the wilma and 1 in an nft tank.
IMG_20201110_195424.jpg

Also have 8 candy carmelo from zambeza in small pots. 7 or 8 litre i think.

And heres some fastbuds tangie on day 55-60 pics are crap led and hps are both on.
View attachment 1252117View attachment 1252118View attachment 1252119

View attachment 1252120
nice bro and thanks for the tag you always have a great garden and have you used a Wilma system before I'm looking forward to seeing your results and i love girl scout cookies

nice bro and thanks for the tag you always have a great garden and have you used a Wilma system before I'm looking forward to seeing your results and i love girl scout cookies
Cheers dude yea most of my grows have been in these systems. Couple hundred autos grown in them now i reckon.
This is my first run with this strain vlad and wile always gave it high praise

Cheers dude yea most of my grows have been in these systems. Couple hundred autos grown in them now i reckon.
This is my first run with this strain vlad and wile always gave it high praise
you know what bro i only realised I've been doing these autos for 4 years now that's a lot of plants and all thanks to afn and a load of you folks its crazy how much its all changed my life and i can even say i haven't but a street weed since them and i get stoned every day :smoking::d5:

View attachment 1252117View attachment 1252118View attachment 1252119

View attachment 1252120
well hello there seems you have been a busy fellow setup is looking great dude wilmas for days :jump::hump::joy::goodluck:
he is the wilma wizard :weed::wiz:

you know what bro i only realised I've been doing these autos for 4 years now that's a lot of plants and all thanks to afn and a load of you folks its crazy how much its all changed my life and i can even say i haven't but a street weed since them and i get stoned every day :smoking::d5:

Amen brother!! I think a lot of us have "grown up" together on AFN :greenthumb: :baked:

:bighug: Woody and friends! :smokeout:

...mate, looks like you're baking a big ol' batch of Cookies! Have you run their version before?

....Tangies look juicy :drool:... are you getting some orangey aromatics off them? I hear it's a bit of a pheno' craps -shoot....

:cheers: I'm with you mates, AFN has helped flatten my learning curve like nothing else! :thanks:

Back