Depending on how far along the rest are, 12/12 wont hurt autos finishing up . @Ripper has done it with good results.
Good to know I just assumed more light was better for autos during flower.
Yes I have . They finish just fine.
Awesome, thanks! Input is always appreciated.
I'll hang out for this if'n ya don't mind. I'm looking forward to Sucker Punch.
Be my guest, I'll gladly take anyone along for the voyage.
My sucker punch is looking very nice

For the giggles I am setting up 2 channels on freenode [HASHTAG]#autoflower[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] and will be adding bots for basic lookup info like !breeder and !strain etc which will link to seedfinder or another place such as a grow journal or breeders website

Here's the web chat client from freenode. If it's not allowed please lmk and I'll scratch it out from the topic
It's just me and no bots yet but there will be so it might be empty

http://webchat.freenode.net?channels=#autoflower,#LiveStoners

Has anyone grown hijack out and can tell me how bushy and tall it gets for yoy, I have about 40 inches of usable room once the pot and lights are accounted for so I do have room to grow upwards.

I am also considering autopounder. But leaning towards hijack but want some good suggestions I cant decide :)

HiJack is Sativa dominant, it is a Jack Herer cross so it may finish a little taller than some of the other strains we carry. It tends to grow with multiple main branches rather than on large cola. This means that you if you give it some LST it could be flattened out a bit, so 40 inches should be ok.

HiJack is Sativa dominant, it is a Jack Herer cross so it may finish a little taller than some of the other strains we carry. It tends to grow with multiple main branches rather than on large cola. This means that you if you give it some LST it could be flattened out a bit, so 40 inches should be ok.

That one sounds amazing!

Thanks , I read the description but having no experience with Jack Herer I dont know exactly what to expect that helps a lot.
So lst and manhandling will do it then :smoking::)

Thanks , I read the description but having no experience with Jack Herer I dont know exactly what to expect that helps a lot.
So lst and manhandling will do it then :smoking::)
The strain Jack Herer is great. One of my all time favs. I think u will like for sure. I’ve grown photo Jack Herer from clone and it turned into a bush.

Jack is legendary! The man did a lot for cannabis
I know of the man, obviously never talked to the guy. :)
The strain Jack Herer is great. One of my all time favs. I think u will like for sure. I’ve grown photo Jack Herer from clone and it turned into a bush.
I think its gonna get super stuffed in there, my hope is medical relief... but also just some recreational for myself... I hate alcohol.

Its official, I'm going with hijack!
I am thousands of miles from home and not at the plants for 4 days. Have a ghetto drip irrigation system but I'm worried 2 of my plants wont fare well (mostly worried about the mephisto nch because of the growth. Good vibes for that, but also for my double grape.
I'll post more later

I know of the man, obviously never talked to the guy. :)

I think its gonna get super stuffed in there, my hope is medical relief... but also just some recreational for myself... I hate alcohol.

Its official, I'm going with hijack!
I am thousands of miles from home and not at the plants for 4 days. Have a ghetto drip irrigation system but I'm worried 2 of my plants wont fare well (mostly worried about the mephisto nch because of the growth. Good vibes for that, but also for my double grape.
I'll post more later
:karmacloud:
:karmacloud: sending you some smooth sailing grow karma! These are hearty plants. I bet they welcome you home with open, happy fans. Maybe even a bit stanky :jointman:

Hope you have a good trip!

:karmacloud:
:karmacloud: sending you some smooth sailing grow karma! These are hearty plants. I bet they welcome you home with open, happy fans. Maybe even a bit stanky :jointman:

Hope you have a good trip!
your vibes kept them happy and perky. My NCH from mephisto is having some yellowing leaves from it and the sweet cbd needed a feeding badly, but now all is good

I'll post photos shortly... The fan leaves on the sucker punch are as big as my face... And ive got a huge face :)

your vibes kept them happy and perky. My NCH from mephisto is having some yellowing leaves from it and the sweet cbd needed a feeding badly, but now all is good

I'll post photos shortly... The fan leaves on the sucker punch are as big as my face... And ive got a huge face :)
If you travel.a.lot, you should look into the autopots. I'm on my first grow with them, but they make such a difference. I bet they could go a week on one rez of water!

I'm glad they survived, tough plants we love so much

Back