think i grew a sucker punch early in my career,and made a pigs ear of it,as i did everything.now i get to see what it should have looked like.
KISS and less is more..we do like to complicate things as growers,and sometimes add confussion.i have dropped both the additives id been using lately at X4 the cost of the base nutes.can i see,smell,taste,imagine any difference at all ? nope.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

think i grew a sucker punch early in my career,and made a pigs ear of it,as i did everything.now i get to see what it should have looked like.
KISS and less is more..we do like to complicate things as growers,and sometimes add confussion.i have dropped both the additives id been using lately at X4 the cost of the base nutes.can i see,smell,taste,imagine any difference at all ? nope.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
Glad I can recreate a good memory for you archie:).
I agree less is more I understand the reasoning for mykos and azos every once in a while but easy is better more simple the less can go wrong and the results are every bit as great

Both girl scout cookies and sucker punch popped the surface today.
Day 1
Gsc
jhaMlVq.jpg

Sp
IUoZ0C3.jpg

Day 2 for the ladies. Gonna be interesting to see the strains differences over the course of a grow. Will be nice to have some good meds and a good harvest. My goal is 100g between both of them which I think is a realistic goal

great progress so far. If i had a dime for every time i have had to say to people "keep it simple" i'd have, well a lot of money!
It's so much easier and better progress more rapidly. Haven't had my plants stunted this time around with feeding light amounts as my feeding plan is... I'll post a copy if my feeding plan so others get an idea of what I'm doing that's working. I have it broken down by day I just need to transfer it to a different account so I can share the link

@Autoseeds.com
Here's my excel spreadsheet with my feeding schedule.

Only things you must have for a grow is maxi series two step and you have a good grow. The spreadsheet is the method i put together from gh and other places with info on feeding. I'm using this exact schedule on these two plants. It will be updated as time goes according to the plants needs

Back