Sounds like a good plan, looking forward to seeing this.
Its gonna be a good few months. I hope the mephisto northern cheese holds me over till the massive harvesting I'll he doing with sp gsc and db all within a few weeks of each other. I'm thinking of doing hijack. Gonna be a squeeze of 5 decently sized plants in there but it will be good :)

Has anyone grown hijack out and can tell me how bushy and tall it gets for yoy, I have about 40 inches of usable room once the pot and lights are accounted for so I do have room to grow upwards.

I am also considering autopounder. But leaning towards hijack but want some good suggestions I cant decide :)

I haven't tried these, but heard nothing but great things about Autoseeds!

You may need to get into live stoners and ask. Lots of traffic in there!

I haven't tried these, but heard nothing but great things about Autoseeds!
Agreed, so far I've had good luck, my only worry is that their gorilla glue strain isn't autoflowering but luckily it's a known issue and hopefully none of mine have the issue as I'm relying upon it to yield enough
You may need to get into live stoners and ask. Lots of traffic in there!
Been a long time since I was in ls. I really liked the chat that was on here... even if it caused an issue.
I should just put an IRC channel on free node or something. I like the live chat, maybe even just a hangouts group. Anyway I'll head over to ls in a bit to drive some traffic

Agreed, so far I've had good luck, my only worry is that their gorilla glue strain isn't autoflowering but luckily it's a known issue and hopefully none of mine have the issue as I'm relying upon it to yield enough

Been a long time since I was in ls. I really liked the chat that was on here... even if it caused an issue.
I should just put an IRC channel on free node or something. I like the live chat, maybe even just a hangouts group. Anyway I'll head over to ls in a bit to drive some traffic
Depending on how far along the rest are, 12/12 wont hurt autos finishing up . @Ripper has done it with good results.

Back