If you travel.a.lot, you should look into the autopots. I'm on my first grow with them, but they make such a difference. I bet they could go a week on one rez of water!

I'm glad they survived, tough plants we love so much
I barely ever travel, but ive thought of autopots for a long time. Financially I can't justify buying anything more at all related to growing unless its absolutely vital to the life of the plants. I do want to work on a drip irrigation system with a few gallon jugs going into thin tubing and letting a few drops a minute and so it can water 500ml a day for 3-4 days
Your karma and the karma of others i thing did the trick, it was like they knew i was coming home! I am uploading the photos now... both gsc and sp have fan leaves big enough i could use 2 of them as a bra

I leave for 4 days and here's what happens...
Sucker punch & Girl Scout Cookies
(October 6, 2018) - Day 16
Diesel Berry
(October 15, 2018) - Day 8

Here's my favorite, sucker punch
5QCRER8.jpg

:funny:

You can buy pieces, the valves and tubing. Put the plants in a tray and both get watered. Sure made a difference in my growing!
going to have to try that, my system I used while gone was poke a few holes in a gallon jug of water and let it drip slowly. the gallons were gone but the medium was still wet so i think it helped too... Poor woman's drip irrigation

going to have to try that, my system I used while gone was poke a few holes in a gallon jug of water and let it drip slowly. the gallons were gone but the medium was still wet so i think it helped too... Poor woman's drip irrigation
It worked! Pretty damn creative if you ask me.

Are you watching any of the autopot grows?

It worked! Pretty damn creative if you ask me.
Thanks, just having to refine the process, i have the jugs set aside so i can use them again... maybe do it again but watch to know the average length of time it waters the plant for
Are you watching any of the autopot grows?
I look around but i dont even follow some of my own threads because i get random likes years later :) Not that I don't appreciate the likes, but sometimes i get bombarded. But ill find one and follow it for sure :)

I finally feel like im growing well... I have a variety of genetics to choose from... and enough genetic variety that if the world ended, I could breed some working lineages for the apocalypse.
who dosent want to be able to survive the apocalypse and grow weed for ever :p

Let me find you a link.

Yes , having a supply of seeds on hand including regular ones is a good feeling!

Back