Sucker punch & Girl Scout Cookies
(October 6, 2018) - Day 16
Diesel Berry
(October 15, 2018) - Day 8
Hijack - TBA

Here are the ladies. The two on the right are nch (top right), and double grape (bottom right). They will he coming down in the next 3 weeks or so. They are about day 50. By say 60, double grape will he down. Nch probably wont be done for those 3 weeks. Upper [edit] LEFT [/edit] hand corner is sour crack which will be done in 6 days because shes just about done too.
So that means 2 plants will be removed from the plant in the next 10 days and then in about 15 days after that, the nch which I can also open up as space and so I will add hijack in a rapid rooter in the air pot to germinate tonight.
Here's the rotation clockwise starting upper left
Sour crack, sweet cbd, diesel berry, nch, double grape, hijack, gsc, sucker punch

Last edited:
Hijack was planted. Its gonna be a tight fit in there. Reason I'm doing that over a sweet cbd auto is because of never having had the chance to grow many of their strains as well as my interest to see how big or small the fan leaves are... the gsc and sp leaves are huge (I know I said it before, but seriously they are)!

Hijack was planted. Its gonna be a tight fit in there. Reason I'm doing that over a sweet cbd auto is because of never having had the chance to grow many of their strains as well as my interest to see how big or small the fan leaves are... the gsc and sp leaves are huge (I know I said it before, but seriously they are)!
The hijack is going to be a fine plant!

Back