Yeah , I cant take much indica. Sativas, and you can get more amber on them to lessen the raciness if necessary
I like sativa for their day time wakefulness it allows me to get some major projects done. Such as today I plan on spending the day working on projects.
Forgot pics they will come today. Sorry everyone. It's been an exhausting time the last few weeks. Thanks for everyone's patience

I'm so mad at myself I literally lost one of the hijack seeds in the soil somehow after being in a rapid rooter so I decided to plant the other one. If I get 2 seedlings I'll transplant 1 but I think the 1 is lost forever. I'm so disappointed because if I like the strain I dont have the cash for more :p

going to have to try that, my system I used while gone was poke a few holes in a gallon jug of water and let it drip slowly. the gallons were gone but the medium was still wet so i think it helped too... Poor woman's drip irrigation
Try blumats for easy drip irrigation. No electricity or pumps etc. They water a garden better than i can by hand keeping moisture levels at a dialed in range. $40 will manage 6 plants Cheap and effective

Try blumats for easy drip irrigation. No electricity or pumps etc. They water a garden better than i can by hand keeping moisture levels at a dialed in range. $40 will manage 6 plants Cheap and effective
I did look at those just now, I think I can make something from some buckets and irrigation drip system.
Thanks for the tip when i get the money i may try it

Yeah they rock! I can spend less than 2 hours a week in the garden and pull lbs of frost w them. Each one feeds a plant independent of the others so big girls don't starve and small ones dont drown.

Yeah they rock! I can spend less than 2 hours a week in the garden and pull lbs of frost w them. Each one feeds a plant independent of the others so big girls don't starve and small ones dont drown.
Nice, I'm going to look at the patent and see if I can make one cheaply :)

Here's today
Sucker punch & Girl Scout Cookies
(October 6, 2018) - Day 22
Diesel Berry
(October 15, 2018) - Day 14
Hijack - TBA (had to replant because I physically lost the seed)

Direct imgur link

Last edited:
@Autoseeds.com when are sucker punch and gsc supposed to begin autoflowering? They are massive and I'm enjoying it but wanna make sure I dont over pack the tent. Was going to add another small strain while running the others. I want a jungle in there

Sucker punch & Girl Scout Cookies
(October 6, 2018) - Day 25
Diesel Berry
(October 15, 2018) - Day 19
Hijack - TBA (had to replantbecause I physically lost the seed)

Back