That's a good use of excel!
Thanks, it's a simple database. It's the base for one of the grow logging systems on my computer I programmed. I'd like to be able in the spring to be able to finish the project and make it a full start to finish system that can post the update automatically to afn

Thanks, it's a simple database. It's the base for one of the grow logging systems on my computer I programmed. I'd like to be able in the spring to be able to finish the project and make it a full start to finish system that can post the update automatically to afn
Now that would be a damn good tool! Sell that app and retire happily ever after :d5:
Of course I will take my commission, any denomination you see fit, of course:smoking:

Now that would be a damn good tool! Sell that app and retire happily ever after :d5:
Of course I will take my commission, any denomination you see fit, of course:smoking:
My plan is to give away free licenses to test for and members and do a free version that does 1 plant and paid version tiers based upon grow and logging needs

Heck yeah! That's business plan if I ever saw one. Looking forward to seeing your work

Hey @MissUniverse. That is a very clear and concise document, excellent work. simple steps, plus additional potential warnings to yourself at the same time to make it bulletproof. I am very much looking forward to seeing how you get on using this as your schedule.:slap:

Hey @MissUniverse. That is a very clear and concise document, excellent work. simple steps, plus additional potential warnings to yourself at the same time to make it bulletproof. I am very much looking forward to seeing how you get on using this as your schedule.:slap:
Thanks, I try to make it for simple people like me (read idiots who dont like to read). I'm probably going to change it up a bit as the plants grow but this schedule is working wonders for my sweet cbd auto. I'm thinking some changes will be made during bloom but that seems that it will be based on the strain.
As a computer developer you learn when you're the project lead or the head developer to write notes that make it clear what does what and I've even gone line by line explaining to corporate executives how to understand it.
All of these feeding schedules are nice and I'll probably be almost the same as the major brand names schedules. But it's the time to make a super simple regimen. All the ones with columns that have a lot look scary. Seeing a document that says dont water if wet seems simple, but I've over watered before and man it makes results really really bad... like 4 inches tall stunted :)
Lots of notes to be incorporated. And maybe plant specific schedules for those I stick with.

I decided to plant a diesel berry so I can try perpetual out as staggered short and long lifespans so I can harvest 1 every 2 -3 weeks and get 50g each. I am trying out 3 gallon fabric pots and using roots organic with mykos 1 tbsp in the hole the rapid rooter is in. I also added a few of the granular mykos to the rapid rooter seed hole. I also dusted with azos both the big hole and the seed hole as directed. Never used fabric pots but have seen good grows with them. They are much cheaper than air pots and if they work just as well then why not :).

Sucker punch and Girl Scout Cookies are at day 7 (10/06/18)

Diesel berry poked its head out. It's a tiny thing but I have high hopes for the plant as I've had smaller seedlings do amazing things.

Sucker punch & Girl Scout Cookies
(October 6, 2018) - Day 9
Diesel Berry
(October 15, 2018) - Day 1
Imgur gallery, scroll on ingur gallery or click to see more

Back